Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 10:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the ERAS most honorless move!!!!  (Read 41786 times)
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2009, 00:41:13 AM »

no!!!...kraven isn't just homophibic...he's a homophibic pig....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha*

joke my friend kraven.... *rose*

I think i'm begining to like you. you have a good sense of humour. *Grin*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2009, 11:32:23 AM »

The problem is calling me gay doe's not insult me. If I had doubts about my sexuality maybe it would. And truth is most homophobic people are actually closet gay's and have doubts about there sexuality. and the only person on this thread who thinks calling someone gay is an insult and therefore homophobic is you. *pardon* If you have doubts just try it then you will know ethier way. *wink*
hmmm i think your guilty... *hihi*  judging your name, why you have to put "boy" on "samyo"? isn't samyo is not enough? like my name, kraven... like gharn.... we have no "boy"at the end...  *kissgirl* *kissgirl* hmmmmmm.... why,why,why? i think because you dont want to be called, GAY right? *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* anyway, SAMYOGAY really sounds good and fits to yah.. *hahaha* *hahaha* *freak* *freak* *hihi* *hihi*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
kraven
Lieutenant

"Cleanse the WORLD"

« Reply #137 on: November 05, 2009, 11:34:27 AM »

no!!!...kraven isn't just homophibic...he's a homophibic pig....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* *hahaha* *hahaha*

joke my friend kraven.... *rose*
LOL... no coment *hihi* *hihi* if im a pig, then your a monkey... peace *rose* *kissgirl*

"KILL the ADMINS... KILL the MODERATORS.... KILL the GM's... KILL the STAFFS!!"
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #138 on: November 05, 2009, 11:40:02 AM »

if you want to talk about your sexuality go to priv or make new topic in general talk, this is board about fights in game not in real. topic closed
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: