Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 06:16:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the ERAS most honorless move!!!!  (Read 42645 times)
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« on: October 22, 2009, 03:47:36 AM »

*hihi*
Now this one calls for threatment of a special section...the avengers whom call themselves as the champions of this realm have declared war upon TIRADPASS, the alliance that have beaten them on their last war.... *Angry*

Now the interesting thing here is that the TIRADPASS has been persuading the avengers to declare on TIRADPASS for the last 2 weeks maybe but on those challenges they refused to bite the challenge and now...after seeing that  4 of the members of TIRADPASS has been banned for bbsitting they sudenly declared on the fearless TIRADPASS....  *tired*

And so for those who would like to post their comments on this one just feel free to get involved even those who are not part of r9... [:-} [:-}

I DON'T GO BACK ON MY WORD!!!!!!
- that's my warrior way.
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 03:52:19 AM »

*freak*
Now for me I call it as the most shameless thing for an alliance to make especially for them who brags all over the forum as the champions...and this is not the only recent shameless thing they did..the last time was when they declared on us together with their  ally SrbKnights even if were still having 2 wars back then but it back fired on them coz they were defeated easily even if we only focused on them for the last 3 days... *hihi* *hihi*

- that's my warrior way.
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 04:13:51 AM »

how can u speak about honor and shame when ur alliance babysitt?and u were banned only for babysitting?Does this make u a liar too.Im not from R9 ,but i would always declare war to banned players alliance.Those 48h serve as oportunity to send dirty players to stone age where they deserve to be.
And what ,is babysitting justified by other babysitters.Well hardly ,but if u do use it as excuse ,at least dont spit on others.

chegewara
Captain

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 04:33:50 AM »

its best move which they can did. they all have +k from me for declaring this war. burn them all to the ground for bbsitting
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 04:37:30 AM »

Are you nuts? just read carefully why i call it shameful...refusing to go war when chaalenge but declaring when the enemy is out!!!!  *pardon*
If they really want to have a good fight then they should do it not on that condition and this is not about the ban but their war actions...my alliance mates may have commited mistakes but it is just a selection here in imperia that could really claim to ba clean.... rant  besides if we talk about being banned, isn't it that some avengers have been banned for some reasons before.... *ok*

- that's my warrior way.
chegewara
Captain

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 05:04:34 AM »

most shameful and honorless is cheating. and babysitting is cheatting in this game. declaring war to alliance which have banned players is just GREAT strategy
Dino740
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 05:24:02 AM »

Boot the banned players out of your alliance to give you a fighting chance of winning the war.......

You may find that it is not only that alliance that declares war as at the end of the day, by keeping the banned members you are harbouring cheaters............  not really rocket science is it ??
Tarantio
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 06:16:34 AM »

nothing i can see wrong with that at all, pure tactics, wait till your enemy is at its weakest then move in for the kill, and of course you wouldnt be at your weakest if you didnt have an alliance full of cheats who subsequently got caught and banned?!?

Good luck to the avengers  *bravo*
HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2009, 09:12:39 AM »

*hihi*
Now this one calls for threatment of a special section...the avengers whom call themselves as the champions of this realm have declared war upon TIRADPASS, the alliance that have beaten them on their last war.... *Angry*

Now the interesting thing here is that the TIRADPASS has been persuading the avengers to declare on TIRADPASS for the last 2 weeks maybe but on those challenges they refused to bite the challenge and now...after seeing that  4 of the members of TIRADPASS has been banned for bbsitting they sudenly declared on the fearless TIRADPASS....  *tired*

And so for those who would like to post their comments on this one just feel free to get involved even those who are not part of r9... [:-} [:-}
i guess you just said how you won the last war SHAME ON YOU!!!!! rant

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2009, 09:18:43 AM »

what a nice thread gen_karlo  *hihi* looks like it backfired on you this time  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

we will punish you for cheating and of course we know when to declare war on someone  *Grin* thats why we won the ally ranking for years in r9  *Tongue*

anyway, if you were so desperate to fight us why didn´t you gatter the gold together and declared war on us Huh?

is it because you´re not just a cheater but also a cheap one  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »

@gen_karlo...

I don't have time to read all ( I will read all at night and prepear a good answer)...

THIS IS THE BEST ACTION OF R9

we have enough money in the treasure and it was our plan to DECLARE WAR ON FRIDAY

this is a mass message from HORDE at...2009-10-19....MM: ...........................ENTER A NEW VOTE... I will research it as soon as possible... how does everyone feel about war with TIRADPASS next friday? (Mass message)

and this was inevitable as we love war instead of money like you (if you are bored you can pay 7.5 millon and declare a war..just as we were planning to do ..that is why I was talking too determined at forum)

BUT...............

we saw that there are babysitters or somekind of market cheaters and after RENREN's words about the cheaters it was your DESTINY to be the part of that war at the time being...

this war is dedicated to RENREN who likes to talk too many harsh words about cheaters..esp for the ones who waves a Turkish flag like me...

so let's have fun..as you were bored I think this action will give you some joy too...

thanks for the supports and the reasonable comments of friends in forum...

this was my word..all TIRADPASS members will suffer from what Renren had sad...and we will try to keep my word.

I will read all at night and prepear sth good against this too...

KILL ' M ALL...........
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 09:27:41 AM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »

welll you're right let's bring it on....too bad that my bloody friends can't come with me with this one....And THIS IS OUR MESSAGE TO YOU..." WELCOME TO THE PASS OF THE TIRADPASS!!!!!" *rose*

- that's my warrior way.
Feary
Lieutenant

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 16:40:47 PM »

hmmm such a shame on u gen_carlo.. and specially to ur banned players *sad* how can u accuse some one for cheating and then cheat by yourslef *sad* Never the less your anoying friends is now dead *Smiley* Only u and austin left on the battlefield but that is not big of a deal *Smiley* U will die soon too... ;(

Go go go go avengers *Smiley* U have my blessing .. and of course u already see what's happened with the banned fj1234 , and papanats28 .. *Smiley* Even if u want i can show u the reports *Smiley*
britishpill
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2009, 17:04:39 PM »

TIRADPASS are saying that cause avengers declare on them after players get caught cheating they are dishonorable. *xxx* I think gen_karlo  need to buy a english dictionary. Players who cheat have no honour and they can't win fairly! Actually to cheat and admit it like thats the way to win thats just low!  *Angry*
 I suppose they take preformance enhancing steriods to cause ofc thats ok. *freak* *freak*

Go avengers kick there arse's  *rose*
gen_karlo
Lieutenant

"I am the forcE"

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 17:47:00 PM »

TIRADPASS are saying that cause avengers declare on them after players get caught cheating they are dishonorable. *xxx* I think gen_karlo  need to buy a english dictionary. Players who cheat have no honour and they can't win fairly! Actually to cheat and admit it like thats the way to win thats just low!  *Angry*
 I suppose they take preformance enhancing steriods to cause ofc thats ok. *freak* *freak*

Go avengers kick there arse's  *rose*

WEll they couldn't kick our ass...the remaining warriors cause what they can only kick are the banned players *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

- that's my warrior way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: