Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 11:10:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: let the bible speak ((( the fabled victory of terrorism upon butchers )))  (Read 23658 times)
wolf spirt
Private

« on: October 18, 2009, 07:08:05 AM »

(KJV)(Joshua)(Jos-10-12)(Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.)
(KJV)(Joshua)(Jos-10-13)(And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.) *evil*
what u have just read  was a pretty Quote  of the book of Joshua  .... i remind that words of joshua when i finish batteling with h1n1  and case damge of 147 k points in a battelfeild  only  evil3 ......... even he spy on me and see my army every day but he never imagen that i have allways not less than 60k solders are training  waiting for mobilize  *freak* and that i allways never  have all my army in my  provincess  at least i have more than 20% of my armys  is away heheheeheheh evil3 ..... he attack me one time befoe to distroy my fortt  but i move all the army to make him fell conceit  and he fall in the trab and as the bible  say (((in the fulness of times ))) i was there  to have the greatst battel in the era  for now  *hahaha*
even we start  the era not in the best way couse our non experinced members that we lose now  *Tongue*  be stand tall back ..... as michel bolton say ((( when im back on my feet again )))   *TRAINING* and we are leading the war a gainst butchers with big diffrance *TEASE* ......and we start the war in the berfect way  and we finish it with a  fabled victory   
and i will  have a medal now allso loran get one   and soon i will get the crazy war income ........
and i think even the war still not end im sure it is the time to Celebrat
(KJV)(Song of Solomon)(Sg-5-1)( O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.)

the Extremist of the terrorism  slayer_x  evil4

« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:11:18 AM by wolf spirt » Logged

(king James Version)(Hebrews)(Heb-2-14)(he had the power of death, that is, the devil;)
first vectim is h1n1 >>>>> date of battel 17-10-
katkat
Private

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 08:20:27 AM »

well  ,,congrats  to  you  ,,now  H1N1(dickhead) is  not  a virus  anymore  and alcool(dumbhead)is  now crazy thinking  how  can  he  win  this  war,,,,,,,,,,,wishing  you  that  GAMEMASTER gives  you  medal  instead  of  coffin  for your  brave  soldiers  ,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,LETS  CELEBRATE........... *freak* evil3
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 09:21:44 AM »

Good way to drop their mojo  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2009, 01:33:54 AM »

*rose*
I congrat you in the game guys ! Beside of been a good hunter (i speak in my name) you guys had a very good strategy and i admire you for this ! Words like dickhead or whatever he speak other teammates from terrorism doesnt move me ! I say u did a good strategy and enter all your accounts in V Mode !))) nice job to keep those faar away from Alcool and ethikal so i do congrate you because you won nice ! Its not a new story for me to see someone mobilise 60k elits ! If u remember our first war we got 30k MP vs 3k lot much more then you guys and u had to kick out some members of your team and some become coinners ! If u remember ofc *Smiley*) Is nice to see my alliance lost even we had more MP doesnt matter u guys won a war and i am happy for you guys because you deserve it ( thats also a good lesson for my peoples to watch their atacks by end )!
I wish you goodluck and more victories ! Soon maybe u make more wars and enter in the cards for alliance MP maybe ! Still have some way o go guys ! Speaking of individually players MP then u need much more to reach Alcool

Alcool leader of Butcher ...just simple player !
beicumine
Major

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 01:37:53 AM »

well  ,,congrats  to  you  ,,now  H1N1(dickhead) is  not  a virus  anymore  and alcool(dumbhead)is  now crazy thinking  how  can  he  win  this  war,,,,,,,,,,,wishing  you  that  GAMEMASTER gives  you  medal  instead  of  coffin  for your  brave  soldiers  ,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,LETS  CELEBRATE........... *freak* evil3

i advice u speak polite not behave like u are in real world  lol  *ok*
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 01:49:49 AM by beicumine » Logged
wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 07:36:50 AM »

*rose*
I congrat you in the game guys ! Beside of been a good hunter (i speak in my name) you guys had a very good strategy and i admire you for this ! Words like dickhead or whatever he speak other teammates from terrorism doesnt move me ! I say u did a good strategy and enter all your accounts in V Mode !))) nice job to keep those faar away from Alcool and ethikal so i do congrate you because you won nice ! Its not a new story for me to see someone mobilise 60k elits ! If u remember our first war we got 30k MP vs 3k lot much more then you guys and u had to kick out some members of your team and some become coinners ! If u remember ofc *Smiley*) Is nice to see my alliance lost even we had more MP doesnt matter u guys won a war and i am happy for you guys because you deserve it ( thats also a good lesson for my peoples to watch their atacks by end )!
I wish you goodluck and more victories ! Soon maybe u make more wars and enter in the cards for alliance MP maybe ! Still have some way o go guys ! Speaking of individually players MP then u need much more to reach Alcool

Alcool leader of Butcher ...just simple player !
willcome alcooooooooooooooooooooool heheheheheheheehehe  *hahaha*
heay man let me tell u how u win first war mmxgandana  is from phliipen.... his country attacked by a tornado lol ... we are happy that he lose his army and we lose the war and he is still safe .......  i think a human life worth better .......... that was the key ..... divinal attack denistiger  ..... all the game know that divinal is bulgarian but when he attack denistiger his flage was france and now his flage is slovienia  hehehehehehehehehehehe that was not a fair play alcool  *stop* .... let me tell u some thing .... it was only one real battel u win alcool the battel with warlodism  and it was a small mistake about timing  ushly army miss u with 4 minets .... do u remember that alcool it was a great  way to make back by back attack but the timing was not the perfect  and it was  in deffince  ..... about this war  u lose it in a great way .....  our members that in vacation mod thay are in it before the war start ..... ushly in vacation since 12 day may be longer  falindice  in vacation since 1 month  he have 2 new kids .... he is a great man have  a twine  heheheheeh only strong men can do that  hard   *hahaha* ....... who is left  me , juliana  , lordofwar , badak and loran   5 members and u have only 4 members  that mean u have more targets than us ...... badak u didnot hunt him ...... h1n1 have been distroyed in my land  .... wowbuzzzzzzzz is still craying after loran learn him a pretty leson  ethikal go in vacation mod before i hunt him .... and about u ..... u stand afraid against lordofwar ur old frind that u renegade  him ..... and now u lose ur brave  member H1N1  lol even his flage change 3 times last 2 days ..... romania  then france .... and i dont know what the hell flage he have now  *hahaha*
alcool let me tell u that i do respect H1N1 he fight with a brave heart  and i think he die now forever i think ...... u are a dead man alcool  but u dont Deserves the same respect as H1N1......... see u nexst war alcool  *black_eye*
 *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
the Extremist of the terrorism  slayer_x  evil4
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:55:34 AM by wolf spirt » Logged

(king James Version)(Hebrews)(Heb-2-14)(he had the power of death, that is, the devil;)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »

I like post wars discussion who is better, terrorism or butchers?  hmmm can you please tell me wolf spirit.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 08:30:17 AM »

I like post wars discussion who is better, terrorism or butchers?  hmmm can you please tell me wolf spirit.

let me say butchers start the  game so early ... thay was formed so early .... and we start later ....we still not have our perfect formation ..... we still not reach our perfect shape .......but we are going to be better im sure day after day we are better ..... butchers i think thay  have  Injured  with Infertility  thay will be only alcool and ethikal ..... and first time that ethikal lose alcool will kick him .... for us we are planing not to be a short life alince now we have 2 members in the top 50  and soon we will advance  more and more .... the same time butchers lose them gaint h1n1 ..... for us terorism  we just start the game   *dance*

the Extremist of the terrorism  slayer_x evil4
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:41:20 AM by wolf spirt » Logged

wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2009, 08:39:25 AM »

heheheheheheh H1N1  in vacation mod  and his flage turn to france  *sos*
ethikal flage turn to france  *hahaha*
alcool u suffer so much to play with 4 accounts  *xxx*
u can not sleep even u  real account is in vacation mod  *black_eye*

heheheheheheh poor alcool   *hahaha*

beicumine
Major

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2009, 10:44:24 AM »

*freak* *hahaha* i can only laugh loud lol if u guys take a victory against butchers like a such big event good then i feel honoure  *rose* but i play only 3 months from this realm *Smiley* rest of time real life keep me busy *Smiley* should i post battles when u all terrorism atacking me with sieges and pillages ? should i post battles when i crushed you in defense or atack your poor members Huh? bueah kids *Smiley*) and your mighty lordofwar cant touch single soldier from me because he is too weak maybe in one month he get bigger !
beicumine
Major

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 11:10:14 AM »

and by the way you badak atacks just pillages lol and if i think well u guys just did pillages even the first war so that was the reason i crushed some of you since u keep learn how to play i can understand it *Smiley*) h1n1 choose himself to get out because he dont have any time for game ... u guys forget about real life keep us busy sometime and u forgot is a game *Smiley*
redborg
Major

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »

all i can say is wait to see this battle it is massive. i can only imagine the war income from it it will be huge for sure.

bothe therse alliances have fought good wars now with wins on both sides well done.

wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2009, 13:07:35 PM »

and by the way you badak atacks just pillages lol and if i think well u guys just did pillages even the first war so that was the reason i crushed some of you since u keep learn how to play i can understand it *Smiley*) h1n1 choose himself to get out because he dont have any time for game ... u guys forget about real life keep us busy sometime and u forgot is a game *Smiley*

where is badak  talke to some one is not here  *hahaha*...........i can understand what happend to u alcool u lose ur mind  *hahaha* ............ now alcool look at me im who talking to u  *hihi*
and u didnot answer me why ethikal flage turn to france  *hahaha*
and when H1N1 chose to leave the game did he leave romanaia to go in vacation mod from france  *hahaha*
alcool u use to baby sitting ur members  and even u do extreamly efort u lose wars   *black_eye*
u cant go in war alone  alcool u became alone u play for all the alince ,,,,, u distroy ur alince alcool  *Tongue*
and i think no one will accept to join ur lince u are falling alcool  *freak*
i  just creat this topic alcool to see ur tears falling here  *hahaha* and to show all the game how  un fair play u do  evil4
nexst viset alcool i wish u tell us how divinal the bulgarian change his home from bulgaria to france and now he leave to slovenia .... and how ethikal was romanian now he is freinsh .... and why h1n1 leav romanaina to france only to leave butchers and go in vacation mod  *hahaha*
forgive me alcool u try to  talke like u are wise ... and u think it is just a game ...... if u think that way so why u keep playing with ur members accounts why u controle divinal then ethikal then h1n1
u are not wise as u try to look like alcool .... u are crazy of the game .... u life for it i know how people like u think

« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 13:41:49 PM by wolf spirt » Logged

wolf spirt
Private

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 13:42:21 PM »

all i can say is wait to see this battle it is massive. i can only imagine the war income from it it will be huge for sure.

bothe therse alliances have fought good wars now with wins on both sides well done.
willcome redborg  *rose*

beicumine
Major

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2009, 19:04:49 PM »

flags doesnt proove nothing *Smiley* big mouth and less action <with bad english is just worst> so kids have fun u speak some boolshit but if it make u pleasure u can whine out as u wish hihihi *kissgirl*
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: