Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:03:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guardians war record as it stands.  (Read 36317 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2009, 04:20:59 AM »

I see HR is still bitter and twisted, all this talk about what was or what could have been, it's all pie in the sky, "blah blah blah", cry me a river! What do they say about a women scorn? When are you going to grow up and move on.  Truth be told, if your not playing you are not in the game - period!  Also i'm gay  *hihi*

Look who's talking, someone who chose to betray a friend to lick someone elses ass "I need him to protect me" that's what you said...  *hahaha*
When did he helped you? When has he tellen you the thruth?  *pardon*

anyways, i got my vengeance so my purpose of playing in R5 was over on that point + i couldnt make it bigger cause i had to stop playing for personal reasons.

You're just another cheater who protect cheaters and loose trying.  *hihi*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2009, 14:59:48 PM »

I might also like to add another thing... You guys talk about playing good blabla bla, but i prefer to play honorably than to play 24/7 like you guys do.
 *hahaha*

This guy reminds me of you *wink* because you stayed awake till 5 am just to pillage kingivanov, also while i was talking to you kingivanov was tellin me that he was attacking Hassie  *hahaha*

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 16:40:18 PM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2009, 20:19:43 PM »

hmm nothing you say makes sense. and talk of king is pointless, king is dead and so are kriza with our friends we destroyed them all. whats that saying he who laughs last laughs longest.

hrdevil is dead, kriza is gone, king is dead, powerr was bitch slapped, dali is destroyed but guardians and astros go on.

you were being babysat when you played so all talk of honour and cheating is void from you.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 20:23:25 PM by redborg » Logged

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2009, 20:28:52 PM »

hmm nothing you say makes sense. and talk of king is dead and so are kriza with our friends we destroyed them all. whats that saying he who laughs last laugh longest.

hrdevil is dead, kriza is gone, king is dead, powerr was bitch slapped, dali is destroyed but guardians and astros go on.

you were being babysat when you played so all talk of honour and cheating is void from you.

HRdevil is sleeping as i recall and if i return it's obvious that "people 24/7's" will be up my ass and i cannot even sleep peacefully... like all of us we have a life and we cannot play IO 24/7 all the time, also there is no proof from you that i was babysitted all the time "Like you say" .

I prefer to play with honor and Zero betwichment making friends than to lie and feel miserable with a lousy victory wich obvoiusly no one can defeat a 24/7 person  *pardon*.

You can laught all you want  *hahaha* im 100% certain that i've been NEVER banned in this game unlike 50% of your allys who has a criminal past, playing with cheaters is no fun, so i'm not encouraged to return and play with cheaters *Tongue*

So... keep on sharing your password!!  i'm seeing many country changes in the ranking, and be carefull who you give your password to. *wink* something terrible can happen  *hahaha*

Murphy
Private

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2009, 20:58:36 PM »

HRdevil is sleeping as i recall and if i return it's obvious that "people 24/7's" will be up my ass and i cannot even sleep peacefully... like all of us we have a life and we cannot play IO 24/7 all the time, also there is no proof from you that i was babysitted all the time "Like you say" .

I prefer to play with honor and Zero betwichment making friends than to lie and feel miserable with a lousy victory wich obvoiusly no one can defeat a 24/7 person  *pardon*.

You can laught all you want  *hahaha* im 100% certain that i've been NEVER banned in this game unlike 50% of your allys who has a criminal past, playing with cheaters is no fun, so i'm not encouraged to return and play with cheaters *Tongue*

So... keep on sharing your password!!  i'm seeing many country changes in the ranking, and be carefull who you give your password to. *wink* something terrible can happen  *hahaha*

Blah blah blah, we are all cheats except you, but both you and I know better than that now don't we, blah, blah, blah! You couldn't play for personal reasons we all know what they are, you were teed up for an ass whipping, and gave up instead, Cry cry cry, how many time you pleaded with people in forums to kill us, you are still pleading here, cry cry cry, you should not have moved to the States, the moon is too close! Blah blah blah, cry cry cry....
redborg
Major

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2009, 21:03:59 PM »

Blah blah blah, we are all cheats except you, but both you and I know better than that now don't we, blah, blah, blah! You couldn't play for personal reasons we all know what they are, you were teed up for an ass whipping, and gave up instead, Cry cry cry, how many time you pleaded with people in forums to kill us, you are still pleading here, cry cry cry, you should not have moved to the States, the moon is too close! Blah blah blah, cry cry cry....

some of us dont need other peoples passwords to do terrible things to them eh murph.

perhaps hrcoward could ask dali or powerr about that.

redborg
Major

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2009, 21:08:31 PM »

in fairness while your army is modest it is much bigger then kingivanovs so perhaps you could come back if it wasnt for the poultry problem lol.

and flags flags malaysia costa rika us where she lands nobody knows you can say what you like about that but you know the truth and so do i.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2009, 21:11:18 PM »

in fairness while your army is modest it is much bigger then kingivanovs so perhaps you could come back if it wasnt for the poultry problem lol.

and flags flags malaysia costa rika us where she lands nobody knows you can say what you like about that but you know the truth and so do i.

How can my flag change if i have about 3 months without entering R5 Huh?

How is it posible that powerr98 were bitched slapped? are you a bitch?  *hahaha*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2009, 21:17:26 PM »

You were banned for fixing battles  that's l;ike the biggest organized cheat in the game  *hahaha*

Anyways i gave my password to powerr98 because i told him i was going to travel to the US and he saw i didn't logged and got in to move the resourses to give the account to other players who buyed credits to my wonderfull account, then i told powerr that i was not going to continue to play...  *rose*

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2009, 00:39:11 AM »

You were banned for fixing battles  that's l;ike the biggest organized cheat in the game  *hahaha*

Anyways i gave my password to powerr98 because i told him i was going to travel to the US and he saw i didn't logged and got in to move the resourses to give the account to other players who buyed credits to my wonderfull account, then i told powerr that i was not going to continue to play...  *rose*

So another emigrate to US lol  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* must be plenty of them those times ! u work in what chief ? *rose*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2009, 01:45:01 AM »

So another emigrate to US lol  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi* must be plenty of them those times ! u work in what chief ? *rose*

That's very funny, my parents were inmagrants and i was born in the US but taken back to dominican republic the returned,  i'm in college, i think i make a great comedian about making jokes of some people.  *hahaha*

redborg
Major

« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2009, 02:02:05 AM »

yah yah and it went back and forward between costa rica and singapore for weeks why.

redborg
Major

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2009, 02:02:49 AM »

he is profesional coward alcool one of the best in the world.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2009, 02:04:55 AM »

he is profesional coward alcool one of the best in the world.

A real coward would have ascked for mercy and join your alliance, i thought murphy told you to "Let it go" what is happenning?   *hahaha*

redborg
Major

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2009, 05:40:46 AM »

ok maybe i am wrong he has job at motor racing he waves the flag.

yes he is profesional flag waver  *hahaha*

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: