Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 21:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guardians war record as it stands.  (Read 36798 times)
redborg
Major

« on: October 02, 2009, 18:10:07 PM »

seen as some of you seem interested.

Guardians  1313  10958 1305 2009-09-24 03:02:00 2009-10-01 03:02:00
Guardians  BUTCHERS  2330 226 2009-08-24 08:01:21 2009-08-31 08:01:21
Legionari  Guardians  2452 13583 2009-07-27 08:06:19 2009-08-03 08:06:19
BUTCHERS  Guardians  3886 605 2009-07-24 05:47:25 2009-07-31 05:47:25
Guardians  terrorism  6591 824 2009-07-20 05:37:26 2009-07-27 05:37:26
Guardians  1313  1314 119 2009-06-20 19:30:41 2009-06-27 19:30:41
Guardians  The_Pride  1561 206 2009-06-15 08:33:10 2009-06-22 08:33:10
Guardians  Legionari  1889 177 2009-05-31 08:30:14 2009-06-07 08:30:14

1313 for now are top in realm 5 for wars and we have beaten them twice which is nice.

and the mighty butchers who will shortly be top for military points are the only ones to beat us and that was fairly close.

we are quite a big alliance now 2nd in points so winning wars will be hard for us. small tight groups always do better in wars.

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 11:44:04 AM »

*rose*

One of those days ..... *ok*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 19:04:25 PM »

Redborg, but in all those wars you weren't in none of them shame on you !!  *hmm*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

Redborg, but in all those wars you weren't in none of them shame on you !!  *hmm*

wrong again but nice try.

beicumine
Major

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28:04 AM »

*Angry* leave my friend redborg alone  *stop* harrasing him ! he is  *xxx* of those pushing ! enter in game and destroy some of them if you are good enough then u have all our respect ! and thats for everybody even for me !..... u now i try ....income big bla bla population etc
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2009, 03:14:08 AM »

*Angry* leave my friend redborg alone  *stop* harrasing him ! he is  *xxx* of those pushing ! enter in game and destroy some of them if you are good enough then u have all our respect ! and thats for everybody even for me !..... u now i try ....income big bla bla population etc

oh, so that's why you were a friend of mine so that you would'nt get killed prematurely? *hmm*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
beicumine
Major

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2009, 18:02:36 PM »

oh, so that's why you were a friend of mine so that you would'nt get killed prematurely? *hmm*
I am friend to everybody nothing stop me be it ! the ideea is not only be in same team just to be friends we can be enemies also is fun! But sick minds like yours doesnt see that ! *xxx*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2009, 18:54:13 PM »

dont flame topic guys.realm should have epic dimension.aliances need stories,histories,pacts and betrayals ,nice actions.and story must be told .its not about numbers ,its about story,like in rpg's.all those numbers mean nothing if they dont represent virtual world.can u guys see that current R5 is very weak,it has no story.io has true power only in very populated realm with smaller global map.3000+ dist kills are result of serious error of opponent .after 6 month if u are high point,u feel like in desert.
first few months were much better .i had those threat conversation with with big leaders,i and hrdevil had inside information from astros,arnidzhan with his freaking very early elite soldiers sending those planaxes on my pure cavalry army many times,players everywhere.being unsure that u can survive madnes,etc.and later what happens?everybody is ally,u have 5 targets ,u must be very lucky to hit.i had idea of way of playing that u all heard and saw ingame,it was very fun ,i wanted to race big players without economy,but u kill neighbours ,and then what.they disband workers and u have nothing..if anyone want to try similar in new realm,i made one fatal mistake,i called 3rd player that i actually didnt need ,tvrdjava is very good but our war price skyrocketed,war frequency dropped ,no gold from army saved 5x weaker,no payoff,nothing to maintain power

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2009, 21:04:05 PM »

dont flame topic guys.realm should have epic dimension.aliances need stories,histories,pacts and betrayals ,nice actions.and story must be told .its not about numbers ,its about story,like in rpg's.all those numbers mean nothing if they dont represent virtual world.can u guys see that current R5 is very weak,it has no story.io has true power only in very populated realm with smaller global map.3000+ dist kills are result of serious error of opponent .after 6 month if u are high point,u feel like in desert.
first few months were much better .i had those threat conversation with with big leaders,i and hrdevil had inside information from astros,arnidzhan with his freaking very early elite soldiers sending those planaxes on my pure cavalry army many times,players everywhere.being unsure that u can survive madnes,etc.and later what happens?everybody is ally,u have 5 targets ,u must be very lucky to hit.i had idea of way of playing that u all heard and saw ingame,it was very fun ,i wanted to race big players without economy,but u kill neighbours ,and then what.they disband workers and u have nothing..if anyone want to try similar in new realm,i made one fatal mistake,i called 3rd player that i actually didnt need ,tvrdjava is very good but our war price skyrocketed,war frequency dropped ,no gold from army saved 5x weaker,no payoff,nothing to maintain power

Jajaja yeah, arnizdhan had a bunch of elite soldiers in the begining of the game but he and all of his friends quited for some reason, And yes AstroS was so pathethic i had like 6 members giving me inside information of players online and technology, rarely that alliance caught a spy of mine only like 2 member got to catch a spy even if they had the alliance spy levels at 3 Lv highe than mine  *hahaha*

I also told powerr that i wanted to kill joker because he called me arrogant behind my back but lucky him that P98 convinced me. feel shame how a man that didn't played with credits was causing chaos Redboy all because of 1 man  *hahaha*

Now my stoy is a great ingame story  *hihi*

redborg
Major

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2009, 16:16:17 PM »

Jajaja yeah, arnizdhan had a bunch of elite soldiers in the begining of the game but he and all of his friends quited for some reason, And yes AstroS was so pathethic i had like 6 members giving me inside information of players online and technology, rarely that alliance caught a spy of mine only like 2 member got to catch a spy even if they had the alliance spy levels at 3 Lv highe than mine  *hahaha*

I also told powerr that i wanted to kill joker because he called me arrogant behind my back but lucky him that P98 convinced me. feel shame how a man that didn't played with credits was causing chaos Redboy all because of 1 man  *hahaha*

lol all that inside info and all you did was hit 3 players with no palldins and hid form me. pretty pathetic lol.

still inside info is great for taking out the top men just ask powerr98 eh  *xxx*

you started at the wrong end of the power scale then ran for the hills.

realm 5 has its stories the demise of kriza is interesting. alcool and guardians had a decent say in that and fragmaster as well *ok*.

surprised to hear you say you had to many members frag i always thought a few more would have put you in the 5 times range of better targets and made wars easier to pay for but that is interesting.

realm 5 still has storys to unfold perhaps of revenge or of big battles to come. who knows.

as for killing jok3r dont make me laugh.

redborg
Major

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2009, 16:47:17 PM »

lets examine your story shal we.

thrown out of astros for being arrogant and useless
destroyed by elfo
capitulated to me when your spys told you that my spy had told me of your plot to destroy me and i had remembered you existed and was going to slaughter you.
capitulated to me
you destroyed alias cain when your 80k palladins hit his 1k
capitulated to me
you destroyed igor with his 10k palladins (and he would murder you now)
capitulated to me
destroyed elfo when he was in hospital
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
astros burned your every province and you came up with some story about timing things perfectly to hit murpy which wasnt true
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
quit the game.

yeah  guys it is a classic for sure one of the all time top io stories.

and if you want to check any of the facts just look at the battles of the day in realm 5.

redborg
Major

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2009, 16:54:09 PM »

their is a funny and interesting side story on the go in realm 5 that i cant tell till the end of the realm as well fragmaster. i think you will like it.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 20:35:53 PM »

lets examine your story shal we.

thrown out of astros for being arrogant and useless
destroyed by elfo
capitulated to me when your spys told you that my spy had told me of your plot to destroy me and i had remembered you existed and was going to slaughter you.
capitulated to me
you destroyed alias cain when your 80k palladins hit his 1k
capitulated to me
you destroyed igor with his 10k palladins (and he would murder you now)
capitulated to me
destroyed elfo when he was in hospital
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
astros burned your every province and you came up with some story about timing things perfectly to hit murpy which wasnt true
capitulated to me
capitulated to me
quit the game.

yeah  guys it is a classic for sure one of the all time top io stories.

and if you want to check any of the facts just look at the battles of the day in realm 5.

ok, you put it your war so this is my way with correct time of battle reports *Tongue*

1- i join AstroS,
2- I had a discussion with the leader and was a player in #10 in rankings and got kinged out.
3- I was constantly threatened by the whole realm thus i had to change my strategy and become military.
4- Started to gather inside info in your puny alliance laughting at all the stupid mass messages Elfo was sending THEN I GOT ATTACKED !!

5- I remember that hassie said We're #1 !!! what happened to that?  *hahaha*
6- I took my revenge upon Elfo and capitulated from me and i sended many healthy messages from him (thus captulating against the only one who could have damaged my provinces while he was so close to me REDBORG)

And of course he wasn't at the hospital i took him to the hospital !!  evil4

7- 1 week later i heard J0k3r said i was arrogant and i could have destroyed him because i had more soldiers than him but powerr98 told me to leave him alone (lucky him).
8- Elfo capitulated from me 2nd week in a row and i attacked igor,aliascain,durasrex IN THE SAME WEEK LOOK AT DATE OF BATTLE REPORT !! (Capitulated from redborg 2 times already)

9- I got burned on all provinces but my army were never touched *wink*
10- capitulated from redborg 3rd time i was the only one attacking and 25 people pillaging and spying me at all times thus my army wasn't touched  *hahaha*
11- i had to travel to the united States and was forced out to leave the game.

NOTE:  all the fact that newbies like igor,joker  and otherscould beat me now is that i have 2 month without login in R5 so.. that's the story of hungry n00bs.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 20:56:18 PM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 22:48:51 PM »

Some say it's offtopic but there's some guardian members in it.

redborg
Major

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 09:42:05 AM »

Lol joker was right it takes a special kind of arogance for a guy with 13000 military points to imagine they had any impact on a realm. Joker called you arogant i called you a coward and you never touched either of us. People can read this and make their own minds up about who is right. 13000 lol people with 10000 points get that from hitting coins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: