Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 18:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: guardians war record as it stands.  (Read 36321 times)
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2009, 03:15:22 AM »

A real coward would have ascked for mercy and join your alliance, i thought murphy told you to "Let it go" what is happenning?   *hahaha*

I donno if u are a proffessional comediant but u look ridiculouse and bit stupid  *rose* in some comments ...i speak right things and no fear of nobody from my side !I am just small player who try to survive and thats all ..but reading your topics i would say u defend power98 and ur ex alliance like they were some kind of pro players but they are not and i dont see any strategy from their side or alliance ! If you look at alcool as player or ex alliance Butchers u can see is no doubts about wars battles flags etc...And i am somewhere in MP rank also honoure  ... Nobody asking you to make a circ when is no need of that we just recognise some things happened already in game thats all !
About your life (dont care if u have faith religion or sexually orientation) but i wish u goodluck !
Alcool ...simple player..
BoyA
Private

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009, 06:44:47 AM »

I donno if u are a proffessional comediant but u look ridiculouse and bit stupid  *rose* in some comments ...i speak right things and no fear of nobody from my side !I am just small player who try to survive and thats all ..but reading your topics i would say u defend power98 and ur ex alliance like they were some kind of pro players but they are not and i dont see any strategy from their side or alliance ! If you look at alcool as player or ex alliance Butchers u can see is no doubts about wars battles flags etc...And i am somewhere in MP rank also honoure  ... Nobody asking you to make a circ when is no need of that we just recognise some things happened already in game thats all !
About your life (dont care if u have faith religion or sexually orientation) but i wish u goodluck !

hehe Oblivion sucked man  *hahaha* *hahaha*
svizcy
Private

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 17:23:20 PM »

Dammn...no-one told me about this topic, so i missed all the spamm.  *freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2009, 01:42:50 AM »

I was away for 6 days andi find this...    *hahaha*

ok maybe i am wrong he has job at motor racing he waves the flag.

yes he is profesional flag waver  *hahaha*

That's the worst joke you've made and no one is laughting on it but yourself  *hahaha*.

Who the heck called you Huh? And why the heck did you ask about my life and then you say you don't care?  *hahaha*

As i see in these post you are contradicting and an asslicker so that you don't get your ass kicked otherwise you'll get destroyed and talk about MP or honor points before i quited i had more:

Honor, MP, points, villagers, soldiers, farms, fortress, lumbermill,stone quarry, iron mine, imperia reserve, spy, outpost, cartography, granary, medals, medicine, bank, centralization, m.Medicine, arquitecture,university, m. arquitecture, fortification, range attack, melee attack, armor, warhorses, tactics than you *Smiley*

So i recomend to stop licking and start stinking  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
beicumine
Major

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2009, 03:24:42 AM »

*crazy* *crazy* *crazy*
you should  *crazy* *crazy* *crazy* *black_eye* *black_eye* stupid as...e *TEASE* go do this ... X)
redborg
Major

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2009, 21:25:16 PM »

I was away for 6 days andi find this...    *hahaha*

That's the worst joke you've made and no one is laughting on it but yourself  *hahaha*.

Who the heck called you Huh? And why the heck did you ask about my life and then you say you don't care?  *hahaha*

As i see in these post you are contradicting and an asslicker so that you don't get your ass kicked otherwise you'll get destroyed and talk about MP or honor points before i quited i had more:

Honor, MP, points, villagers, soldiers, farms, fortress, lumbermill,stone quarry, iron mine, imperia reserve, spy, outpost, cartography, granary, medals, medicine, bank, centralization, m.Medicine, arquitecture,university, m. arquitecture, fortification, range attack, melee attack, armor, warhorses, tactics than you *Smiley*

So i recomend to stop licking and start stinking  *hahaha*

i told you before you never had more medals and i can prove that. and as for more mp i cant prove it but you waved the flag for 10 weeks so i very much doubt it. oh and you pal king you think is the dogs bolloks well i killed him last night as well.

you fail in every comparison to me and it kills you especially as a comedian hrcoward.

svizcy i think their is more room for spam yet go for it.

you would think guys that someone who quit because i was hovering over him like the sword of damaclese would just slink back into the shadows. but not hrcoward he comes here to play a big game not like his small account that is too small now to even attack me out of my 5 times range lol.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2009, 03:12:54 AM »

Well,all i can do is aplaude you and continue winning in R5  *bravo*.

You people had 5 month to kill me beforte i had to quit + i had that planne dfor a long time, logically i wasn't going to quit with my tails inside my ass  so i made some chaos and pissed you guys till today.

keep on playing imperia i'll play low points for fun and live my life so that i won't be at 4am online like you guys *wink*

So... suck on and let you GF run away  *hihi*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »

damn this thread is funny. *hihi* I almost wish I was in r5 joining in the fun. keep it up guy's. [:-}

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
redborg
Major

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2009, 21:10:20 PM »

damn this thread is funny. *hihi* I almost wish I was in r5 joining in the fun. keep it up guy's. [:-}

i wish you were here as well the realm ended when hrcoward left. well thats what he thinks.

beicumine
Major

« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 07:48:46 AM »

i dont see the point why u guys bothering to add comments to e je.k ...?..play pool or do something else..good player even if he stop to play he dont come on forum to cry like a pussy : i did this that etc..he shut his mouth ..other players can apreciate if he did good job or not MP Honoure alliances etc ..all peoples look at this statistics and me personally if one guy is not present in top 20 player MP or honoure doesnt worth even a good word for me !
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 08:34:56 AM »

hey let them carry on 1 it's funny and 2 hr devil might just make the 5 star rank in forum. And be in top 20 spamers here. I think I am but seem to have lost all my stars. *Undecided*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2009, 20:38:24 PM »

This thread is funny because i'm a hilarious funny, good, great, stupendislously goodlooking guy *wink*

again it's true i did capitulated 3 times but still i had more MP than you redborg,Beucumine (a.k.a alcool) and i was #20 with all that capitulation and more MP than you maybe you had same medals than me because you're a lucky guy, then again i had to quit because of my "destiny" i was destined to travel and leave you angry and pissed off  *hahaha* i did my part, i created chaos, pissed you off, make people laught and make others suffer at the same time  *hihi* and all that i was "Destined" to do  *hahaha*

i wish you were here as well the realm ended when hrcoward left. well thats what he thinks.

And that word is your biggest problem redy, you keep on wishing but never actually try to make things come true  *hahaha*

Just as your name states you're just a redhot robot angry because of me. What's your serial number? 9376664367  evil4

*hahaha*

beicumine
Major

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2009, 00:08:59 AM »

chaos ?? u provoqed what ?? u must be drunk mate ..the only alliance who did waves n R5 is called Butchers...nobody else didnt same things as them... compare at their size etc...now is Decepticons who rules in all chapters...MP Honoure Alliance rank...bla bla ...
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2009, 01:27:24 AM »

chaos ?? u provoqed what ?? u must be drunk mate ..the only alliance who did waves n R5 is called Butchers...nobody else didnt same things as them... compare at their size etc...now is Decepticons who rules in all chapters...MP Honoure Alliance rank...bla bla ...

When you are attacking by yourself it's almost imposible to do waves *Smiley*

blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2009, 04:58:07 AM »

i love this thread, you guys create more havoc than me, but it seems like the fighting is here with words because the wussies quit instead of staying and fight and talk shit about their destiny, i think their destiny is to fail at all they do lol. that guy always opens his big mouth but i never ever hear anyone being attcked by him. FAIL.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: