Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 20:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Butchers Online  (Read 24140 times)
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 09:43:41 AM »

Wow, i can't believe such a powerrful alliance goes to babysit they are really in to it *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 21:05:06 PM »

again.. sorry posting it here beucimine.. i dont wanna make a new thread just because of this. anyway.. doctor55 is in arab emirates now. he must have a private concorde jet available.

doc flew out yesterday from russia to the uae. he has 1000 of private jets if you like considering his job.

and i have to laugh jolly holly in your allaince was back and forward from norway to america like noones business.

redborg
Major

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 21:06:06 PM »

Wow, i can't believe such a powerrful alliance goes to babysit they are really in to it *freak*

dont believe everything you read. especially from an alliance full of babysitting.

redborg
Major

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 21:07:02 PM »

yo redborg... do u mind telling your allies to stop babysitting? its really disguting such a big alliance as yours and you still do that. farmer doctor55 has british flag now but he is east european and murphy who had a norwegian flag yesterday has a different flag now.. (ng) wherever that is.

sorry for posting it here beucimine.

whatever gave you the impression he was east european.

SuperPuge
I'm the one who keeps you awake at night
Sergeant

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2009, 21:23:17 PM »

jollyholly is norwegian but works in the us. he hasnt been online for almost 2 weeks now.. yeah redborg. nobody babysits in legionari.. thats why most of our members are on vacation mode.. its hard to comprehend that from an alliance who babysits a lot i know. but you think you can hunt me down? you aint the first big mouth who said that. read the forum.. educate yourself.

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009, 21:26:10 PM »

BACK TO TOPIC !!

An alliance with only 2 active members capable of having wars, dvnicelf and alcool i think did all that by them selves.

Beucuime can you screenshot your alliance so that people can see who's in it (If you're not in vacation mode) *hihi*
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 21:26:57 PM by HRdevil » Logged

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
redborg
Major

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009, 21:34:43 PM »

jollyholly is norwegian but works in the us. he hasnt been online for almost 2 weeks now.. yeah redborg. nobody babysits in legionari.. thats why most of our members are on vacation mode.. its hard to comprehend that from an alliance who babysits a lot i know. but you think you can hunt me down? you aint the first big mouth who said that. read the forum.. educate yourself.

and he flew back and forward every day for 4 months at the start of the realm wow.  *freak*

whoever said i had any interest in you.

redborg
Major

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2009, 21:36:01 PM »

BACK TO TOPIC !!

An alliance with only 2 active members capable of having wars, dvnicelf and alcool i think did all that by them selves.

Beucuime can you screenshot your alliance so that people can see who's in it (If you're not in vacation mode) *hihi*

he is but if he cant do it i will later. their are other members. but noth many. ethical and a couple of small members.

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2009, 21:58:22 PM »

and he flew back and forward every day for 4 months at the start of the realm wow.  *freak*

whoever said i had any interest in you.

you can think whatever you want about jollyholly.. hell you can even have him checked by admins... don't pretend you weren't "interested" in me.. why send spies while i was in vacation then?

SuperPuge
Sergeant

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009, 22:06:22 PM »

you know what.. i apologize to the butchers alliance for this one. i have really gone and taken out the real reason why this thread was made. continue on catching enemy armies and win your war.

redborg
Major

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009, 22:07:21 PM »

you can think whatever you want about jollyholly.. hell you can even have him checked by admins... don't pretend you weren't "interested" in me.. why send spies while i was in vacation then?

i always send spys when people are in vacation it is the best time to check their army.

i know all about jolly holly i watched it everyday but i dont really care. their are lots of reasons for flags changing.

mine change at least 3 times a day depending on what computer i am on. i have alot more in this game to worry or interest me than you mate enjoy your game i need to find a new interest now kriza are gone for good.

redborg
Major

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009, 22:07:53 PM »

you know what.. i apologize to the butchers alliance for this one. i have really gone and taken out the real reason why this thread was made. continue on catching enemy armies and win your war.

yes i agree pm me

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009, 22:55:38 PM »

yes i agree pm me

You can multi quote you know?
i always send spys when people are in vacation it is the best time to check their army.

i know all about jolly holly i watched it everyday but i dont really care. their are lots of reasons for flags changing.

mine change at least 3 times a day depending on what computer i am on. i have alot more in this game to worry or interest me than you mate enjoy your game i need to find a new interest now kriza are gone for good.

HI *rose* *rose*

Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009, 23:16:48 PM »

I see only guardians are yealling here, i suppose becouse they won one battle from us  *kissgirl*. Pls paste just one your finnest battle from us...pls pls  *hahaha*. Stop spamming here and start making army, coz its gonna hurt *gamer*
Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009, 23:22:56 PM »

BACK TO TOPIC !!

I allready received over 15M iron income, but becouse of my low point gaming, i can not show my BIG battles, but still they are hard winnings battles.
...so i decided to grow big now...so cya
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: