Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 10:34:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DEATH  (Read 10720 times)
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« on: February 28, 2009, 15:05:33 PM »

A new era is coming. I'm looking for friends to have fun together. No need to be experienced. I prefer active style of playing.
The dead are hungry for new blood.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 17:11:49 PM by Teardrop » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 17:02:38 PM »

Well, I could be up for it, but I will need a good teacher *wink* I ve never played blitz before  *Embarrassed*
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 17:11:41 PM »

Well, we'll invite justus, tiger and kingjohn and we'll teach each other. Everyone have a different style.
 *freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 17:12:43 PM »

yeah kj can teach you how to lose armies  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
smruti
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 17:15:03 PM »

i can play 6-8 hrs on weekdays and 18+ hrs on weekends...lets give blood to the deads  *evil* thing is idk u *pardon*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 17:16:37 PM »

i can play 6-8 hrs on weekdays and 18+ hrs on weekends...lets give blood to the deads  *evil* thing is idk u *pardon*
skeletan is one of best players ever in IO history  *pardon* hes the master in blitz realm,i saw how good he is while i played in r10  evil3

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
smruti
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 17:22:08 PM »

i shall PM him asa the realm starts  *Grin* so he wont attack me  *hihi*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 21:22:58 PM »

Yes, teardrop(skeletan) dont need a teacher. Maybe only for how to capitulate whole era, but i cant help him with that. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 23:04:52 PM »

Thanks for the compliments, guys (and gorgeous lady). I hope I'll see you all next era in realm 10. Just playing for fun, no need to prove anything or to sacrifice all of your spare time. I play most of the time alone... you know, the dead are lonely creatures... and I'm tired... and it makes me sad. Just want some company, nothing more. There are no prizes to be won and no revenge to be taken. Only enjoying the game.
Teachers, especially the true ones, are always needed, tiger. Can you teach me to create web pages? I find it fascinating.
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 00:03:48 AM »

i can give you links to tutorials on how to make web site. *Smiley* Its not so hard, atleast simple ones.and i teach kids in school that. But i must admit, i am bad at design.
PS. Yes, teachers are always needed. LLL - Life long learning, but you dont need one for IO.  *hihi* *hihi* *hihi*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »

Thanks for the compliments, guys (and gorgeous lady). I hope I'll see you all next era in realm 10. Just playing for fun, no need to prove anything or to sacrifice all of your spare time. I play most of the time alone... you know, the dead are lonely creatures... and I'm tired... and it makes me sad. Just want some company, nothing more. There are no prizes to be won and no revenge to be taken. Only enjoying the game.
Teachers, especially the true ones, are always needed, tiger. Can you teach me to create web pages? I find it fascinating.

I was actually refering to the fact that I need a teacher since I have never played blitz before and I would be lost as usual  *pardon* I know well Skeletan doesnt need one and this will be one a great chance to play with him, one I might not have soon. Otherwise I refuse to play alone, there is no fun in that, so I hope some other motivated, ambitious, ready to kick ass people get to join
smruti
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 05:06:08 AM »

I was actually refering to the fact that I need a teacher since I have never played blitz before and I would be lost as usual  *pardon* I know well Skeletan doesnt need one and this will be one a great chance to play with him, one I might not have soon. Otherwise I refuse to play alone, there is no fun in that, so I hope some other motivated, ambitious, ready to kick ass people get to join

yes there is no fun playing alone..bte i can teach u blitz  *Grin*
Teardrop
Prince of seducers
Private

Skeletan

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2009, 18:17:34 PM »

Thanks to all who joined in. It's been an honor.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 20:28:13 PM »

Thanks to all who joined in. It's been an honor.

And those who couldnt should have to wait in front the gates of Hell for another chance *sad*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: