Imperia Online International
May 18, 2024, 11:55:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding last night changes about player search  (Read 3274 times)
zokipoki
Private

« on: September 16, 2009, 09:26:29 AM »

OK Yesterday 2009-09-15 admins did some game changes about searching players in player list.
OK searching tricks thing like writing 'a_' in search box wont give u back a list with every single player that starts with 'a'
Also writing 'ab' wont list a players with 'ab' substring name.
writing 'a___'(there are three _) will give u all players that start with 'a' but length of their name is exactly 4.
Nice update  *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*
But in my x10 range and 1000 distance i have only 1 goldmine (guess i am lucky)
And now, non premium mortal players like me how are suppose to find the goldmines?Huh??!!!!  head_hurts_kr
Or non premium players dont need goldmines?Huh??
Yeah goldmines are reserved only for premium players, others are here just for populating the map and losing the game.
Don't u think this is so  rant unbalanced??
How do u plan to keep me in game if i don't want to spend coins in premium membership.
As i remember commercials for this game were 'free to play' not 'free for slay'
Krohon
Private

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 09:36:08 AM »

Bravo, zokipoki. You are lucky, I have Premium but the closest goldmine on my 10x is at 2755 miles (or whatever distance it means.) Lets qualify it: Fun: -10, Easy to use: -9, Welcomed: -10. Did it improve the game experience? NO. Did it improve the speed? YES (Finally something good! A pity it will be done at the cost of less players on IO.)

Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »

now that doesnt even work .................. lol
ndi12
Private

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 11:28:44 AM »

The Gentlemen programmers.
say Please as now search for goldman. You have taken away the possibility searching for through _. Beside me premium but shows only large goldman as on count all rest?
mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 17:03:52 PM »

look at the past battle reports of people to see what goldmines they're attacking
Flanger
Network Administrator
Captain

ad sanguinem incitare

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2009, 17:18:33 PM »

yeah that will work in this era, and what about the next one?..
Go to general discussions and you will find the topic concerning
that problem in depth.

bilko1
Lieutenant

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2009, 18:26:51 PM »

yeah that will work in this era, and what about the next one?..
Go to general discussions and you will find the topic concerning
that problem in depth.

you think? ahm...if this keeps, there will be no one to discourse it...  *freak* this change would be just too big for any warrior to swallow...players like me being on line 24/7 being punished again, cause we are too much on line...  *xxx*  *suicide*
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 18:30:17 PM by bilko1 » Logged
dressman
Private

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 20:00:31 PM »

I just can not are exclusive as it is every now and then creates this wonderful imaginative play worse.
An online browser game here almost a worldwide community has been tried by all means usern to spoil. I just can not understand. I see now in this "improvement" also makes no sense to worsen Except this game again. I think it is a mess as we are constantly interfering into active play. I buy my premium account under the current prerequisite and I simply made the game fun. There are so many loopholes in the game to fix in order to increase the fun of this game but the admins are only interested in more money from the pocket to the usern and draw nothing further.
flitzpipi
Private

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 20:14:29 PM »

*hahaha*

hey admins,  new idea :

New Rule for the game (during the game.. sure    *freak* ), give the customer a 1 hour production button.... for only 3 credits, without limits, ervery time downloadable....  evil3

Thats what you want...

*hihi*

your are really crazy..... byby
redborg
Major

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 20:22:51 PM »

i simply dont understand this why not just get rid of goldmines if that is what you want
i know the names of all mine anyway so what is the difference

people will just take screen grabs of the whole list at game start from now nothing has changed

redborg
Major

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 20:23:49 PM »

and why no explanation.

also if we all chip in 100 credits can we have the game we started playing 6 months ago back and no futher changes half way through realms

dressman
Private

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 20:28:40 PM »

Flitzpipis idea I find good but I would 50 credits for the 1 hour production they would normally change the admins, sit in it anyway, again, still brings in 3 too little money. evil3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: