Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 13:18:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Complaint against the administration server Arab  (Read 5506 times)
i am abbas
Private

« on: September 11, 2009, 01:00:56 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Hello you

I would like to lodge a complaint against the administration server Arab in full and without any preferences

On behalf of all members of the coalition is stronger inside the server we were in the Arab alliances of second order in the overall level of the order and we were 29 members of

We suffer from the administration with the complicity of our enemies

I was stopped for no reason for 3 days

Was suspended for two Vice-madolodo 3 days without cause

It was then banned for our player I am debo

And depriving our player (انا الملحق)

The suspension of our player (الاه الحرب )

Were pulled out of our players (نورالدين) and our player (just do it )also without the knowledge of one without the knowledge of the players Pmaiges
We are now at 14 members only

With the knowledge that there is one player named l7 al7b [/b]

Has its own 15 accounts with the knowledge and hearing the Arab management complicit and programs to hide the ip

Not to mention the messages, insults, defamation, which puts it in the Arab Forum

In a bid to provoke

I'm from here I appeal to you to intervene to stop this farce that occur and to stop the administration fully Arabic

Not to mention that some administrators are threatening to members within the server

I appeal to you to intervene
I Also fair atmosphere of the game failing to disclose the programs used to hide the contact addresses or change

Salami

I am abbas

Leader of the Alliance from the server Arab Stronger

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 01:08:14 AM »

man sorry your english is very bad, i speak arabic and i barely understood one word you said , if you want send me a private message and i will translate for you( personnal translate, not google )... and for that you make all your 29 members give me karma *freak*

*freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: