Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 01:40:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TOGW runs away  (Read 13317 times)
blackdeath
Captain

All i can do is pity and honor the victims.......

« on: September 03, 2009, 17:14:04 PM »

evil4 :evil4:Randomfire declared war to TOGW(a so-called war alliance), to create some fun and excitement when the attacks began, but to my surprise, they threw out all except 4. so now they are a 4 member alliance. i have a serious problem with that, after we pay so much gold for a war, it should not be allowed for members to be thrown out, or a discount of gold should be given back to the alliance treasury. rant rant
Markx
Private

Do not bother a Dragon, you will be burn...

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 06:25:52 AM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Now you are learning that you must fight all kind of players not only small players *Angry*, so called warrior *crazy*... if I am not wrong they have been on this way for more than a week.

now who is the slippery one.... *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 12:45:57 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Now you are learning that you must fight all kind of players not only small players *Angry*, so called warrior *crazy*... if I am not wrong they have been on this way for more than a week.

now who is the slippery one.... *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

after i declared the war, hmmm, and you did the same too. as i see there are only 6 dragons now, from the original 21, are you becoming extinct?Huh?? you should be called dinosaurs.
mradam101
Lieutenant

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 14:29:13 PM »

after i declared the war, hmmm, and you did the same too. as i see there are only 6 dragons now, from the original 21, are you becoming extinct?Huh?? you should be called dinosaurs.
That was an excellent piece of wit i must admit...
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 21:38:50 PM »

That was an excellent piece of wit i must admit...
*rose*
100jan
Private

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2009, 13:49:54 PM »

I have one question for all...
http://www25.imperiaonline.org/imperia/game_v4a/_addons/dokladi/?path=bitki/50/2009_9_13/50051960_50012855_51859
this is batlle from war randomfire vs togw, like all see player desmond115 is in randomfire, but on this battle he is not in randomfire> HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? now he is again in the randomfire alliance! this is honor, this is brave, or how is it name of this??
thanks in advance, for all answers....
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2009, 17:04:48 PM »

its called run when in trouble and come back when its safe hahahahaha *hahaha* *hahaha*. it was too close. but unlike you guys we come bnack we dont stay out. you threw out your members and they dont come back, by the way ITS FORBIDDEN TO POST THAT BATTLE. dont the admins see this? my members dont play premium like beluci to run on vacation when he saw that i was going to kill him. he wet his pants when i come after him each time he went out. evil4 evil4
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 17:08:12 PM by blackdeath » Logged
100jan
Private

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2009, 17:17:20 PM »

its called run when in trouble and come back when its safe hahahahaha
a thats call safe in trouble! I didnt know that I am new in this game..... *hahaha*
but you do that moore than once? or I imagine?
look when I see someone stronger than me, attack me I move my army, I dont throw out members... maybe is better way then you throw out from alliance? *gamer*
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2009, 18:40:58 PM »

ask him why he went out, we are strategists. it was a simple kamikaze to kill some of your army. do you know what is self sacrifice?
100jan
Private

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 19:18:01 PM »

yes I know that, but I dont undesrstud why you throw out members? you tell me, if somebody than stronger of mee, I must sacrifice? ok, and why your member dont sacrifice? this is strategy move or what?
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2009, 22:56:54 PM »

i^m afraid your iq level doesnt allow you to understand the complexity of what i was saying mate. read in between the lines.,......................
100jan
Private

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2009, 23:57:17 PM »

and tomtom is not in your allaince?
man, you are cheating, you dont know to play this game! maybe you afraid of battle, and loose the war!
i reade somewere you are attacking only smaller player than you. Is it strategic move or what?
maybe your IQ is not strategicly against strong player, they work on small players....
 *bravo*
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 00:00:39 AM by 100jan » Logged
blackdeath
Captain

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 00:32:34 AM »

if i dont know how to play, why am i number 15 in military rank, my alliance number 5 in military ranks and i am number 6 in the game in honor. think about that................
zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 03:36:23 AM »

its called run when in trouble and come back when its safe hahahahaha
a thats call safe in trouble! I didnt know that I am new in this game..... *hahaha*
but you do that moore than once? or I imagine?
look when I see someone stronger than me, attack me I move my army, I dont throw out members... maybe is better way then you throw out from alliance? *gamer*

i dont think he's running out option *freak* *freak*...in saving war points.... it just funny LoL *crazy* .. if i was him  i just disband my army unit as my last option not to kick my self from the alliance but left my army behind to be slaved.....
too many possibilities and grey area to reveal...... *xxx* *xxx*

HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 06:47:03 AM »

if i dont know how to play, why am i number 15 in military rank, my alliance number 5 in military ranks and i am number 6 in the game in honor. think about that................
How can you pity and honor your enemy at the same time?  *freak*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: