Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 15:45:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone  (Read 1693 times)
Dino740
Lieutenant

« on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:06 AM »

I have noticed that when I use my iPhone to log into IO in realms 9 & 18 the language is German......  Now I can easily resolve my lack of German skills by pressing my appropriate countries flag and the language changes accordingly.......

What my main concern is how the iPhone will access the net........  My internet time is free (well, thrown in with the tariff I am on) and I suspect will go through all sorts of proxies depending on what network I am using.......

Will this be considered inappropriate and possibly lead to a ban Huh?

Cheers....
bilko1
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 19:24:36 PM »

[edit]

edited by blues. inappropriate comment
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:55:03 PM by blues » Logged
bilko1
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 20:29:32 PM »

And when you get banned, you can always whine allover the forums that it was unjust, right?
right!  *freak* but mak. please, you have to admit most of banning for this is just plain insane...ok, I'm not saying some resources get soled and bought by same IP for like 0.1 charge, but why the hell they get banned for selling and buying for current market prises???  since baby sitting is allowed, I do not understand it!!!

I was baned 48hours for the same stupid reason, and I bought by mistake (and it was a small insignificent amount), but I didn't gain anytning by it!!!??? What the hell is up with that??? are now admins working like comps and have no deviations from their rules what so ever??? even for little mistakes??? this is really sad to hear...

What really makes me laugh: admins allow buying and selling resources between different IPs (with price 0.1 or so), when it is obvious it has been done between two "friends" - which is one member using IP corrupt program...man, you (admins) are killing me with your stupid and totally not up to date rules!!! *Smiley*)) get a good hacker, please...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 21:06:33 PM by bilko1 » Logged
Poliban_
Captain

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »

since baby sitting is allowed, I do not understand it!!!

admins allow buying and selling resources between different IPs (with price 0.1 or so), when it is obvious it has been done between two "friends" - which is one member using IP corrupt program...man, you (admins) are killing me with your stupid and totally not up to date rules!!! *Smiley*)) get a good hacker, please...

You don't know what you are saying...

Where did you saw that babysitting is allowed?Huh??

Who tould you that people aren't banned from selling 0.1 or so with different ip's?Huh??

Topic closed.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:36:21 AM by Poliban_ » Logged
blues
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »

right!  *freak* but mak. please, you have to admit most of banning for this is just plain insane...ok, I'm not saying some resources get soled and bought by same IP for like 0.1 charge, but why the hell they get banned for selling and buying for current market prises???  since baby sitting is allowed, I do not understand it!!!

I was baned 48hours for the same stupid reason, and I bought by mistake (and it was a small insignificent amount), but I didn't gain anytning by it!!!??? What the hell is up with that??? are now admins working like comps and have no deviations from their rules what so ever??? even for little mistakes??? this is really sad to hear...

What really makes me laugh: admins allow buying and selling resources between different IPs (with price 0.1 or so), when it is obvious it has been done between two "friends" - which is one member using IP corrupt program...man, you (admins) are killing me with your stupid and totally not up to date rules!!! *Smiley*)) get a good hacker, please...

We do our best to catch cheating with trade.

blues
Community Manager

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2009, 13:01:09 PM »

I have noticed that when I use my iPhone to log into IO in realms 9 & 18 the language is German......  Now I can easily resolve my lack of German skills by pressing my appropriate countries flag and the language changes accordingly.......

What my main concern is how the iPhone will access the net........  My internet time is free (well, thrown in with the tariff I am on) and I suspect will go through all sorts of proxies depending on what network I am using.......

Will this be considered inappropriate and possibly lead to a ban Huh?

Cheers....

Not a problem as long as you don't try to babysit accounts
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: