Imperia Online International
April 16, 2024, 12:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: do you want to grow vegetable ?
no.....  this is stupid
yes i want  to be great
tinodunks can and will be the best farmer  *Smiley*
no. im a warrior
yes,,,,  plaese teach me

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FARMERS WANTED  (Read 17191 times)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 21:57:46 PM »

i need hotty girls  and i want it by military way, farming way or vegetables way ..i dun care *rose* *rose* *rose*
KJ is in da house  [:-} [:-}

sorry my friend *hihi*  farming is only for players  who are very experienced ....... *hihi*

btw.........  no noobs  allowed on my topic *hahaha*

Behold the Pale Horse cometh, with death riding and hell following. Rev.6;7-8
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 21:59:39 PM »

*hihi*  farming is only for players  who are very experienced ....... *hihi*

hehe .... funny joke ...  *hihi*

Deus populusque
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 02:30:57 AM »

hehe .... funny joke ...  *hihi*

hey ....  thanks *gamer* 

btw.........   why do you pick the name of  one of the biggest coffee company in america ?  starbuck  is a coffee industry  and they sell the best coffee *freak*
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 02:31:30 AM by tinodunks » Logged

zenogear2
Rock Your Day Dude!!
Sergeant

Rock Your Day !!

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 03:25:17 AM »

sorry my friend *hihi*  farming is only for players  who are very experienced ....... *hihi*

*gamer*so...i just take my yummy Frappuccino Blended Coffee at starbuck then ...and maybe starbuck himself or even you tino ...wanna join such a lovely coffee time ? [:-} [:-}

teccy
Private

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 15:45:28 PM »

can i just sit and watch?  *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

shiny *Grin*
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 16:31:05 PM »

can i just sit and watch?  *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

why sit and watch when you can take part  *kissgirl* *kissgirl*

victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 18:58:14 PM »

hey ....  thanks *gamer* 

btw.........   why do you pick the name of  one of the biggest coffee company in america ?  starbuck  is a coffee industry  and they sell the best coffee *freak*

it's Starbuck from "Battlestar Galactica"(a movie) ... not from that company sho sells coffe at high prices *Grin* *Grin* *Grin* *Grin*

I HATE v4a ....
Tarantio
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 19:05:51 PM »

wasnt starbuck a chic in battlesatr galactica...im confused  *pardon* *xxx*

anyway back to topic...I want to be a farmer too *ok*, im in realm 4 and will not have any army at all, so wont be attacking anyone, also save up all my resources for a while to buy a cow and a carrot to start with, also can we plant flowers? do they cost as much as a fort? flowers are prettier than a fort so how many can i get instead  *hmm* *hmm* head_hurts_kr
victorklr
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 21:14:50 PM »

*offtopic* in the original Battlestar Galactica he was a man (the one in strabuck's picture) and in the new Battlestar starbuck was a girl
on topic: i dont like farmers *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* [:-}

I HATE v4a ....
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 02:41:16 AM »

wasnt starbuck a chic in battlesatr galactica...im confused  *pardon* *xxx*

anyway back to topic...I want to be a farmer too *ok*, im in realm 4 and will not have any army at all, so wont be attacking anyone, also save up all my resources for a while to buy a cow and a carrot to start with, also can we plant flowers? do they cost as much as a fort? flowers are prettier than a fort so how many can i get instead  *hmm* *hmm* head_hurts_kr

so your planning to play farmer in r4  *gamer*  im gonna do it for a few weeks then quit *hahaha* *hahaha*  r1  will soon restart  an im gonna start my pillaging career  *tired*  i aim to play every possible startegy on imperia *Smiley*)

tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 02:49:47 AM »

*offtopic* in the original Battlestar Galactica he was a man (the one in strabuck's picture) and in the new Battlestar starbuck was a girl
on topic: i dont like farmers *hmm* *hmm* *hmm* [:-}

i dont like farmer either  *freak* *freak*  i like to play warrior  *rose* but what i realise  is that if i plan to kill big armies every day  or every 2days  i got to have a pretty good eco  [:-}  so i farm  and then build a very big army *Smiley*)  not too big though  because i want to be in the range of other players  *Smiley*)

btw....the way how imperia is set up its kinda like for farmers *sad*(  you see i farm for the first 2 mths  and then take another mth to build a big army  in the last month of era i started my killing spree   and i still managed to come 5 in military pts *Smiley*)  and remeber i started killing in the last month   i came 4th in honour  also

if a player start killing from the first week of the era  there is no way they can win military race *Smiley*)  they have to do many battles........all a farmer has to do is around 5 big battles  and they will pass out such a player  *black_eye* *black_eye* *black_eye*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 02:54:33 AM »

dont race,play for fun.and for anger of opponents

Tarantio
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 09:22:52 AM »

I like the anger of opponants bit, I have an account 'reaper' in realm 3, just a mess about account where i played to annoy as many people as possible things have quietened down a bit just now since i got my arse kicked by the immortals lol, but rebuilding troops to go on -further adventures and start annoying people all over again, currently have over 200 negative moral  pillages are great lol

I love getting the messages from people youve attacked, everything from "please dont attack me", withdraw your attack or you'll be sorry!!!!" to the damn right nasty messages calling names etc - no complaint about them, I just hit them again lol

IO is fun :-)
tinodunks
FORUM PILLAGER
Captain

Death and hell is coming

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 01:22:37 AM »

I like the anger of opponants bit, I have an account 'reaper' in realm 3, just a mess about account where i played to annoy as many people as possible things have quietened down a bit just now since i got my arse kicked by the immortals lol, but rebuilding troops to go on -further adventures and start annoying people all over again, currently have over 200 negative moral  pillages are great lol

I love getting the messages from people youve attacked, everything from "please dont attack me", withdraw your attack or you'll be sorry!!!!" to the damn right nasty messages calling names etc - no complaint about them, I just hit them again lol

IO is fun :-)

*freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: