Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 20:29:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiacaunts are smokers?  (Read 26080 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2009, 21:54:31 PM »

it is you to be that..I know sth..and this is an assumption...(yours that isolde had not crushed on Zeph)..what about Drizzt playing his acc..what about others crushing the armies on Zeph...

if you can not talk like a real brave one..than shut up like a sissy one...

don't forget... look at you while saying pathetic...you are protecting actions AGAINST THE RULES...

you are selling your dignity for a game *Smiley*) a young lad being like that for a game formed from 0 and 1 ... shame on you...

I am sorry for you..really..and being a squire is too much for you *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
freddyfgh
Private

Nunca elaborado , no pasara !!!

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2009, 19:34:52 PM »

How many people play in the Union.....union of mause. See them all what they do: Enter your other accounts in the Union, declared war and remove them. So no one can declare war.Where are the administrative?I deserve to play Empire Online?
Please check which accounts are entering or exiting the union of mice.Three of them were punished.

Were three, but have declared war tonight because two of their accounts are brought into union.View photos below please-this is war 19.06.2009 !!!:

Well , m. POKHARA123 ,  finaly somebody from "union of mouse"  *hihi* *hihi* can answer to u .  This is game bug , and it is only for few weeks . Everyone who play this game , and not student like u *hahaha*, know this. It is in all realms too , and not in our realm only. For example , look alliance of
blade , no one in alliance and alliance is active . Do u think that l have time for this games , to every time when l want to declare war , put 2 new members into a. , and after , cut tham out ? l am crazy *crazy* but not unfair player . l dont have few accuont , only one , and for other players , l will ,if it's true , menaged , promised .
But , m. POKHARA123 and all dear Doriath , l understand your angrysity . l will angry too , if ONE PLAYER WARING AGAINST ALLIANCE WITH 5-6 PLAYERS AND KILLING ONE BY ONE MY FELOWS. That's what happend in our war , and l was alone . And u call me "union of mouse" ? *freak* *freak*
Lets see how many time ngXoj is run from my army ,  let' see how many time u cry  *cry*to us not pillaged u "NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE , NOT FIRE" ,  *hahaha* *hahaha* lets see how many time u bag us to waring together against GUARDIANS and Wild_cats . So , who is "union of mouse" now ? *hmm*

And two more thing , when l was alone , only Doriath and GUARDIANS ,declare war to smokers . Declare war to one man is very nice and calculate thing.
 GUARDINS are stop all attacks , but this gentelmans from Doriath , not .So l fight against u with all what l knows , and all my power , and l think that all points that u take from me l give x2 .

And last , l am glad that u open this forum . This is our wining !!! [:-} YOU ARE AFRAID FROM SMOKERS . So u need out side help  *sos* *sos* . May be
u can win us on this way ?!    And l will give u karma too and  *bear* on me.   See u in your fort ! *hahaha* *hahaha*

And here, see how many people are union:

Please administration to take measures.I play on beta and have never seen such a thing.I am disappointed.   
sv_iv come and see what the mice in smokers

isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2009, 20:55:53 PM »

however Idon't like his attitude he is saying exactly what I said in lots of topic...

having a bug is sth and using it is another..if you can't stop this (the game company ...) why are you here Huh?
if you have to stop the wars..then do it..what is so big deal..is this the thinking of loosing money?? ofcourse it is...

but I am giving that money to the company..and I am a customer ..so this company HAS TO finish the Corruption...but I see that this IO is not a serious platform...so we will be here for a long time argueing about this...

@radooo...

is it only Isolde??? what about others AT THE SAME ALLIENCE...you stop BS ..be brave...or shut the mouth and leave your dignity at least...you arre a man of minimum 24 at age...don't loose yourself for a silly game...I don't want a confession..but just stop talking things which are not true...you are a university student..act like that you are not a child..and you understand EXACTLY what I am saying...

so if you are so good at knowing things..tell me WHO DID ISOLDE CRUSH ALL HER ARMY AT THE END?? IS IT LEGAL WHEN THE SUBJECT IS NOT ZEPH Huh? ...
IF NOT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Huh?Huh?Huh?

WTF are you talking about man ? Gosh, I am so tired of you, always talking and talking ! I have not crashed any army of mine last era (except on some guy called lucky 13  *freak*) but everyone has a bad day once in a while.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »

lucky 13 *Grin* that was destiny

Horde
Captain

« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2009, 11:52:29 AM »

WTF are you talking about man ? Gosh, I am so tired of you, always talking and talking ! I have not crashed any army of mine last era (except on some guy called lucky 13  *freak*) but everyone has a bad day once in a while.
I thought you never had a bad day?  *hihi*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2009, 16:55:58 PM »

I thought you never had a bad day?  *hihi*

I have bad days all the time *Smiley* Especially if I try to attack with ending moral 49  evil3
Horde
Captain

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2009, 17:10:48 PM »

I have bad days all the time *Smiley* Especially if I try to attack with ending moral 49  evil3
ah well... that happens...  *pardon*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: