Imperia Online International
April 26, 2024, 01:18:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiacaunts are smokers?  (Read 26217 times)
reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 15:19:56 PM »

Just a question... If they remain active, does this involve also production bonus, or just their status?
smruti
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 15:23:09 PM »

pff, that`s like saying you post only to increase your post count. so, if i understand what you said, cause is a little confusing in english, the alliances who were active with less than 5 members before the server stuff can still declare wars? so, if they continue doing that, they are using a bug, right?
i think i guess u too r doing same here , increasing post count *hahaha*...u aint even playing anymore (u are saying that u wont ever play)..... if u want some karma tell me , m gonna give it to you..... *Grin* *Grin*

P.S : As i said IO team doesnt care about the old classic realms..... they simply can waste resource in fixing/maintenance as they are in advance mode with v4a realms...... So all these post are meaningless (about alliance war bug)  *pardon* *pardon*
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 15:23:51 PM »

Just a question... If they remain active, does this involve also production bonus, or just their status?

that involves everything, including bonus moral + production, and paying the taxes for members not present anymore.

Deus populusque
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 15:25:34 PM »

@smruti read the as if part *Grin* mods should not use personal references, but if he wants one ....

and yes, you actually stated the main reason why many players don`t play IO anymore. but the issue is, what will happen if a big bug happens to v4 also, since they have 4-5 games, in parallel, and IO team is very small? they risk having all games bugged, instead of fewer, but more user friendly and with better support. GIO went down like that.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 15:32:42 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 15:27:56 PM »

pff, that`s like saying you post only to increase your post count. so, if i understand what you said, cause is a little confusing in english, the alliances who were active with less than 5 members before the server stuff can still declare wars? so, if they continue doing that, they are using a bug, right?

alliances that were less than 5 members before the bug, can't declare wars unless they bring their total member numbers to 5+
the bug had an effect on already activated alliances, who had their member's numbers changed during the de-activation of the Alliance list updating.

Deus populusque
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 15:31:18 PM »

so, those alliances who were already active can use this bug, pick up a zillion smaller alliances, and win rankings like that? or have a better position than they usually should had.

mind that admins already stated last year that they won`t support v1 rankings, so, by default, nothing good should have been expected from them in this case.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 15:31:56 PM by k_mihai » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 15:32:37 PM »

Well this is not to increase my post count...  *hahaha* But as a dba and programmer, i have serious difficulties to understand why is so complicated to fix this bug (and some other also) besides the desire to close classic realms definitely...
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 15:35:19 PM »

the desire to close classic realm definitely ... they think that v4 is more profitable. they would have done that before, but there was a strong opposition from players from v1 versions, including from people who worked for them. so, they postponed that for a while, and since many left, not much of an opposition now.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 15:36:18 PM by k_mihai » Logged

Starbuck
Global Moderator

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 15:37:19 PM »

so, those alliances who were already active can use this bug, pick up a zillion smaller alliances, and win rankings like that? or have a better position than they usually should had.

how could they ? their Alliance networth was the one before the bug with all their members in and they are still limited to 1 declaration every 36hrs ...

Well this is not to increase my post count...  *hahaha* But as a dba and programmer, i have serious difficulties to understand why is so complicated to fix this bug (and some other also) besides the desire to close classic realms definitely...

as I said, it was a matter of servers overload, and several routines had to be deactivated (including the one reported about Alliance members updating)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 15:39:10 PM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2009, 15:39:44 PM »

cause the best way to win rankings in v1 is by keeping net as low as possible

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 15:41:20 PM »

Server overload with such empty realms?  *xxx* How did thy work before...  *freak*

Starbuck, i understand you can't do anything... i just don't like the idea they will close classic realms... that's all
smruti
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 15:43:04 PM »

Well this is not to increase my post count...  *hahaha* But as a dba and programmer, i have serious difficulties to understand why is so complicated to fix this bug (and some other also) besides the desire to close classic realms definitely...
as  a programmer i will ignore it saying its not required , if already the logic has gone bit wild (wrong design from starting) and it might cause havoc by changing some code.It aint for increasing my post count  *hahaha*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2009, 15:44:55 PM »

and with the same team of programmers working on a zillion games at the same time, difficult.

but it doesn`t matter how difficult is for them to fix, they won`t do it, or any other bug. is official statement from IO admins about v1 rankings, and one of the main reasons why v1 realms are empty now. before this system, there was one who favored farmers. people disliked it, and IO made this one who benefit small alliances who fight against many weak ones, instead of strong ones. so, competing for alliance ranks became boring. then, there was a talk about making a more balanced rankings, but v4 was on move, and when admins stated their position, people started to leave.

in the end, the only option here is play v4 or leave (after watching old realms becoming less interesting due to lack of support and improving). that`s why i won`t return.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 16:08:10 PM by k_mihai » Logged

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 17:55:47 PM »

because IO team allowed it, so everybody used it. this one shouldn`t have been allowed, cause with it, an alliance can avoid all wars declared on it. now, in most of the games, in case you didn`t knew about that, there is a difference between having a bug, and using it (or allowing it). one can have a bug which is difficult to fix, but still forbid people to use it. actually, the point of any rule is to apply when people can do a thing considered wrong, not when transgression is made impossible by normal working of system. or else, by you faulty logic, why is babysitting forbidden?

@POKHARA123 nice *Grin*

however Idon't like his attitude he is saying exactly what I said in lots of topic...

having a bug is sth and using it is another..if you can't stop this (the game company ...) why are you here Huh?
if you have to stop the wars..then do it..what is so big deal..is this the thinking of loosing money?? ofcourse it is...

but I am giving that money to the company..and I am a customer ..so this company HAS TO finish the Corruption...but I see that this IO is not a serious platform...so we will be here for a long time argueing about this...

@radooo...

is it only Isolde??? what about others AT THE SAME ALLIENCE...you stop BS ..be brave...or shut the mouth and leave your dignity at least...you arre a man of minimum 24 at age...don't loose yourself for a silly game...I don't want a confession..but just stop talking things which are not true...you are a university student..act like that you are not a child..and you understand EXACTLY what I am saying...

so if you are so good at knowing things..tell me WHO DID ISOLDE CRUSH ALL HER ARMY AT THE END?? IS IT LEGAL WHEN THE SUBJECT IS NOT ZEPH Huh? ...
IF NOT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Huh?Huh?Huh?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 18:05:15 PM by gharn » Logged

they will know the power of my sword
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2009, 19:56:40 PM »

@radooo...

is it only Isolde??? what about others AT THE SAME ALLIENCE...you stop BS ..be brave...or shut the mouth and leave your dignity at least...you arre a man of minimum 24 at age...don't loose yourself for a silly game...I don't want a confession..but just stop talking things which are not true...you are a university student..act like that you are not a child..and you understand EXACTLY what I am saying...

so if you are so good at knowing things..tell me WHO DID ISOLDE CRUSH ALL HER ARMY AT THE END?? IS IT LEGAL WHEN THE SUBJECT IS NOT ZEPH Huh? ...
IF NOT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT Huh?Huh?Huh?

If you don't know what are you talking about...then why talk?? Just because you want some attention? You're too pathetic *hmm*

I am the one and only!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: