Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 10:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUARDIANS - VOL 2  (Read 57500 times)
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 00:48:42 AM »

no *Smiley* I just want some addition from the rivals...*Smiley*

this is good..you can search and give sth too instead of mudding sometimes  *Smiley*

they will know the power of my sword
Horde
Captain

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 01:09:36 AM »

silvydave(GUARDlANS)   saltum(Khauf)   1886   512885   294   4171   0   0   125

and a great battle by Silvydave!

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
smruti
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 15:57:55 PM »

well, I did not like the tone in which you wrote that message... Just read your message and look how I could not be offended by it... I really don't mind being called a noob, but when someone is calling me things in the middle of a normal conversation I don't really like it... It made me regret having said some nice things about you...

u regret of calling someone good or what  Huh? Huh? i never regret.....
if u think i have double crossed u then  *hmm* *hmm*
smruti
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 16:09:44 PM »

dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   enaj()                   0    68879   15   26   0   13586   0
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   RAMpage(daviaS)           196   252791   39   548   0   0   13
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   _stariot_(MACEDONIA)   26   66491   24   196   0   11798   1
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   gonzabb()                   14   44674   15   168   0   0   0
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   gonzabb()                   231   177539   42   578   0   0   15
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   cosmin(roboyz)           36   574406   18   245   0   0   2
dex_smoker(FreeLancer)   C_JoeVIII(KINGDOM)   214   293021   35   471   0   0   14

attacked goldmines and players who are weaker than me  *sos* *sos* *sos*

Horde
Captain

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 18:38:08 PM »

Oops... I killed someone who was not a goldmine:

Agony(GUARDlANS)   goronja(Panta_Rhei)   727   374983   103   1425   0   0   48

Oh, and this is what he sent me after he came back online: "YOU ARE DEATH VERY SOON"

it is so scary to attack someone who does not have a goldcoin behind his name  *suicide*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 01:30:34 AM »

gee guys boasting  about killing guys in dead realm....ffs theres like 70 people playing that realm XD *freak* *freak* *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 02:16:22 AM »

so they all have to be dead *Smiley*

gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »

we had a Hell of an exciting night...

Enemy alliance       The war has started.        The war ended            Points won          Points lost      Total

Wildcats               2009-06-13 03:31:31       2009-06-20 03:31:31         762                   771             -9

while we were having 122 pts ahead Lightning made a mistake and presli4  killed his army...

presli4(Wildcats)   Lightning(GUARDlANS)    3024    202698   373   5363   0   0   201

this was the turning point of the war...after that silvia scored some on blade's army and presli4 did some over the archers left at the castles..2 sides were having a great effort...and the score was -31 in favor of wildcats at the last 8 hours...

then some strange thing happened..I was following radooo my squire from time to time although he was far away from my 3x...(he was my squire..and I had to watch his improvements in fighting skills) I realized that he became a gold mine *Smiley* we figured out a new plan..the last chance..because Dimo and Presli4 would be online till the end and as they were only 2 fighting..they had the advantage of diminishing the target...

we decided to use Radooo my squire as a trojan *Smiley* we decided to concentrate a final attack..a huge wave to him  hitting at the same time...the point is that..we have to hit at the same time otherwise Dimo (the leader could throw him out of the allience because as he saw that we we scored on Blade..blade left or kicked out from the allience...

there was a huge problem...I was checking Radooo my squire till the end of the time when he was in my 3x spy range.and his boxed castle was lvl 5...but so much time had passed so he might upgrade it to lvl 6...this would be a disaster for Gharn (me) (full army)...Virracoccha (full army)...Ghibon (full army)..Agony (4 waves)...as me ..Vira hitting at the same sec..Ghibon 10 or 20 sec after..agony 50 sec after....

we had got 2 chances...assuming the castle lvl 5 ..or 6...if it was lvl 5 we had to attack just with the formation given above..Agony had to wave to score much...but if it was 6 with archers only ghibon had a chance with his full army..and we all would be dead...

if it was assumed as lvl6..Agony could win this battle with his full army attacking as a single body...but as we could not win agains that that win of Ghibon and Agony could not be enough (we had had over 8 hrs and wildcats could have score extra points on us)

we decided to take the risk and chose to think that it was lvl 5 for the worst scenario...

but we thought about securing our armies as well as Radooo was a gold mine in 10x..and could not be spied...

I set an impact of  1000 phalanx just 2 min 07 sec before the final impacts to see the report and realize if the castle is lvl 5 or lvl 6(with archers or not)...if it was 6 I would retreat ..agony's waves would retreat..Viracoccha would continue (if there were no archers..otherwise he would retreat too )..Ghibon would continue no matter what...

this was a never come back mission for my brave phalanx *Smiley*

we decided to hit 40 min before the war  ends..and Silvydave prepared some attacks against presli4 hoping to catch him off line in different times nearly the same time with our final assault...

the ETA were calculated and all began to attack from the different sides of the map EXACTLY at given time...no mistake was done and I have never been in an attack of that syncronization in IO..we have 4 armies hitting at the given time with a kamikaze scout of my phalanx..and 5 other attacks from silvia to another player...

it was a great excitement...

the time came and when my phalanx were dead to realize the castle lvl...a silence came...it was a boxed castle 6 with full of archers...we sticked to the plan..and retreated an that limited time zone of nearly 1 min ..saved our armies..and only ghibon crushed that castle..and won the battle...

we tried our best and try to use the chance that radooo had given to us like a rookie...and silvia had to retreat 2 of her attacks as presli was on..then her 3 others continued as presli went off again...and she scored 23 pts from that attacks...but it was not enough..

anyway..we lost the war with 9 pts..but I saw that we...GUARDIANS can do whatever is needed to win a war and it would be hard to find such a good allience to perform a so huge operation coming from all over the map
I am proud of being a member of GUARDIANS..Agony had a great effort of waving against wildcats...and he was about to win this war alone. with helps of ghibon and silvia....but as I always say..killing rules:))))) and an army kill changed everything...

congrats for the efforts of Dimo and presli4 (as they are the ones that are fighting)...

now it is 1-1

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:50:42 AM by gharn » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 11:41:35 AM »

I thought you check frequently your alliance battles... don't you?

_renis__(Caro_Kann)   silvydave(GUARDlANS)   5036   291336   549   8002   0   0   335

*bye* *bye* *bye*

You know dude... it was so nice to catch silvydave army. *Grin*

This is the first real battle... Other will come, if you have army and come out of goldcoin range of course *Tongue*
gharn
Major

battle is honor

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »

that is fine...*Smiley* I checked them also..but I would give that report at night because this game activity is the most complex one that is done in a war in two eras..and that is why we are playing this game..just to have good organizations...

@renie..I don't want to lower your success but it ws obvious that someone esp you could kill Silvia...she told us that you were spying..and I requested her not to involve in that final battle...because she had no chance of being online when her army would return..but she insisted on trying to do sth in that war with us ..and she wanted to take the risk of loosing her army as she could do it again...

I salute silvia for her sacrifice...because she had to leave army at home if she was a part of the operation..and she did it...that has to show our point of view against baby sitting..no one entered her acc to send her army to an army save...and also noone send ophelia's army to the operation as well(as she was in vac mode)...(she can break every type of castle lvl 6 no matter  it is full or empty..) because it is just a game..and we all try to have fun just in the game rules... we can not sell our dignity for a simple game because winning is not everything...but competing is the most important thing..we never do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win sth like some other players..(here or there..my words are for the general community)

don't worry..I know that Silvia had fun too..because I hope all will have the chance to share that kind of operation and have fun through your IO timing zone *Smiley*...

congrats for your bloody battle...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 12:11:44 PM by gharn » Logged

reni
Tricky Knight
Major

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »

that is fine...*Smiley* I checked them also..but I would give that report at night because this game activity is the most complex one that is done in a war in two eras..and that is why we are playing this game..just to have good organizations...

@renie..I don't want to lower your success but it ws obvious that someone esp you could kill Silvia...she told us that you were spying..and I requested her not to involve in that final battle...because she had no chance of being online when her army would return..but she insisted on trying to do sth in that war with us ..and she wanted to take the risk of loosing her army as she could do it again...

I salute silvia for her sacrifice...because she had to leave army at home if she was a part of the operation..and she did it...that has to show our point of view against baby sitting..no one entered her acc to send her army to an army save...and also noone send ophelia's army to the operation as well(as she was in vac mode)...(she can break every type of castle lvl 6 no matter  it is full or empty..) because it is just a game..and we all try to have fun just in the game rules... we can not sell our dignity for a simple game because winning is not everything...but competing is the most important thing..we never do WHATEVER IT TAKES to win sth like some other players..(here or there..my words are for the general community)

don't worry..I know that Silvia had fun too..because I hope all will have the chance to share that kind of operation and have fun through your IO timing zone *Smiley*...

congrats for your bloody battle...

wow wow wow... so many words... Indeed it was better not to be such a noob to leave empty fort but to put 1000 archers inside fortress. With them my battle was not possible (or risky). And this has nothing to do with babysitting, or whatever. It has to do with your noobness only...

And it is not true at all what are you talking about. I was sure i was catching half of her army which she LET AT HOME as a total noob. I was not sure about the other half, because i didn't know if they will turn in time or not...

So all are you talking about are as usual lies. Silvydave was killed as a noob... That's all...
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »

It's good to see that even as a goldmine, you hardly beat me *hahaha* *hahaha*
And it's good that you told everybody my fort level...maybe you can post even a report *freak*
2 armies in one day....not bad...mighty guardians *hahaha*

P.S. Good job reni *rose*

P.S.2: Later edit...Gharn, you're the man...I haven't laughed so much for a long time...you made my day...what a marvelous plan to wave a goldmine to win a war (although your alliance only kill armies)...and only ghibon who is 10x bigger than me managed to beat me *hahaha* they should let people attack in x50, maybe then you can beat me *hahaha* And for your knowledge, 2000 archers in a F6 means half empty or half filled...not full *hihi*
And since I know you want to learn to play this game, I will tell you one tip...in the first days of the first war...when I was in 3x of your 3 allies(including you)...I had only 8k archers...1400 swordsmen were enough to kill all my archers (even if the battle against the fort would have been lost) but you still would score much more points than me...not to mention war income and a good reason to brag on forum. But you were incapable to think about that. But I am a good person and want to teach you some things *pardon*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 15:19:58 PM by Radooo » Logged

I am the one and only!
Horde
Captain

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 14:54:00 PM »

I hope we are not making this Topic a spam-topic as well, but I want to congratulate Wildcats on their win in this war. Dimouzunov and Presli fought well  *rose*

I can't wait until we have another round... I will work on my economy a little so I can stay inside the 2x range of Dimo... he is such a fun guy to have war with  *hihi*

viracoccha
Satan from Hell
Private

My home is in Hell...I will come and get you...

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 15:18:25 PM »

yep ... I salute the winners too ... it was really great night .... we lost but it was with honor ....   

The best live forever...thinking you N
Horde
Captain

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 15:25:46 PM »

wow wow wow... so many words... Indeed it was better not to be such a noob to leave empty fort but to put 1000 archers inside fortress. With them my battle was not possible (or risky). And this has nothing to do with babysitting, or whatever. It has to do with your noobness only...

And it is not true at all what are you talking about. I was sure i was catching half of her army which she LET AT HOME as a total noob. I was not sure about the other half, because i didn't know if they will turn in time or not...

So all are you talking about are as usual lies. Silvydave was killed as a noob... That's all...
She left half her army at home because she did not want Presli4 to suspect she was coming for him in waves... Anyway, nice battle... but I don't understand why everyone has te be called a noob. I was hoping you were a little more mature then this...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: