Imperia Online International
April 18, 2024, 11:55:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion ....  (Read 34538 times)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2010, 05:55:00 AM »

Send kid to supermarket first,they ask too much  *freak*
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 05:57:57 AM by fragmaster » Logged

DreamLand
Private

« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2010, 15:02:34 PM »

complex beings like humans must be created somehow.u still belive in life creation by lighting storm from bionic mass ? why dont u take pile of SiO2 and charge it with some lighting and maybe functional computer will appear!And ok ,u got lucky and logic circuit appeared.Why shoud one logic circuit go and seek another logic circuit....i think that its more possible that creator exist then to some enormus serie of accident low possibility events like life selfcreation.Our inability to sense creator doesnt mean it doesnt exist.Take for example termits nest(hive,i dont know what is correct term).Do they know u are watching them from above when u do it??So bilko dont tell that belivers are stupid ,maybe u never really put a finger on ur forehead.Limiting urself to ur crappy 5 senses.Im not great beliver ,but i always give FULL respect to all belivers,even if they just inherited religion.

I belive in analogy in nature ,and if humans make copmuters and robots ,and equip them with sensors(not full subset of ours!),provide them with formal logic proving some strange built-in need to make something that is like us (humanoids) ,is it imposible that we are someone elses product ?Do we make robots that can make other robots?yes we do .Humans make other humans.hmmm.When someone asks u simple question: is robot made by more superior entity or is it product of random electroshocking of silicium?would u laugh at him?Or even better.U make humanoid ,dont learn him how to detect humans ,and drop some toaster and frigde and TV near him .And he says .OMG i evolved from simpler machines!Ofc he will think exactly as u built him .

maybe i sound like some kind of cyber fanatic ,but here's another analogy .Body - lifeforce ,hardware- software.life force coded in our DNA is point that we havent figured out yet .if we do it ,we will maybe discover our creator.Like in matrix movie.Mashines became self-aware ,they were able to understand what they really are ,not just to "run" their programs and serve their purpose,they managed to influence their own software.if we connect our dots ,our creator may be revealed ,and we can find out our purpose .maybe we are just working tool for someone else.revolt possible in that case??Are u afraid to find out our deepest secrets?so many similarity in human behavior,same logic architecture ,all the same.emotions?just a bunch of chemicals ,PROVED .maybe we dont know how lucky we are in our ignorance.truth is not always pleasant ! thnx for reading  *rose*

who is stupid now
You are absolutely right .... I am an atheist .. on the one hand respect for religion, because that helps to keep the peace on earth ... but! On the other hand it is the cause of many wars and human suffering! if you say that you believe in God then why every day you sin? rant " if we take into view all the rules of the church you get what you sin to 1000 times per day  *pardon*... it's just fear evil3, no more *freak*

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: