Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:54:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion ....  (Read 34784 times)
Faladhrym
Sergeant

"All warfare is based on deception."

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2010, 13:24:11 PM »

For example when the japanesse prime minister came to Uk and said sorry to war vetrans here for how they where treated. Our prime minister could have gone to japan and said sorry for building the bombs that got dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

hehe I just love that Irony... saddam all those pricks commit crimes against humanity.. but the americans were the heroes when they decided to "erase" 250K lifes at least... I don't remember seeing any american being on trial for war crimes, or anything else then mass murderers... because one thing is to target military targets, other is to target civilian targets... (I know the've target the industry area of each towns I believe, but come on they've experimented with the nukes before they knew they'ld freaking devastate the whole cities...)

"Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
Sun Tzu
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

Death doesn't end evil, it merely sets it free.

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2010, 16:56:54 PM »

I advise you guys not to investigate religion in religious sites, now i heard that hitler was an occultist  *hahaha* he was catholic and a mass murderer.

They also intend to use evolution, Heavy metal, rap, false articles to get to your head  *hahaha*

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Protein78
Trusted Member

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2010, 14:30:28 PM »

My oh my.........another religious discussion. I can't resist to add my 2 cents   *gamer*

I wonder when the majority of so called "Christians" and other extreme believers (no pun intended) will finally realise and accept their true potential. The bible is a nice book of truly valuable knowledge as is every major religious book.......but to consider this the name of God is truely saddening. I agree that there is a higher force in all that is and don't get me wrong: I am a true believer.....but to give away one's personal freedom and power is really far out of my understanding.

If you think logical about it, each one of us HAS to be "God". Doesn't the bible say that "God" is allmighty, omniscient and omnipresent? If you are a part of the whole you necessarily inherit the same powers, responsibilities etc.........sadly our so called "civilised" society lacks especially in the last mentioned topic. As long as we as individuals and as a collective do not take responsibility for our own actions and thought patterns there will be no true democracy nor will there be a so called "golden age" of prosperity and abundance as prophecised in so many scriptures.

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2010, 18:39:34 PM »

i also believe in higher force..but religions are just using ppl who are afraid of death for their own goals.
tho,bible and other religious books are mostly nice because they teach person to be good and help others...

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2010, 08:30:45 AM »

i also believe in higher force..but religions are just using ppl who are afraid of death for their own goals.
tho,bible and other religious books are mostly nice because they teach person to be good and help others...

+1

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2010, 08:44:20 AM »

*freak* do u guys really think that we live just for us?self-purpose?No ,we were created by somebody very smart, who is also smart enaugh to have reason for that we obviously cant understand.evolution from scrap ?i dont think so.Adaptation is coded in rna/dna by creator.When u plant tree in yard to make shade ,tree doesnt know that or why it is where it is ,but that doesnt mean we dont exist coz tree doesnt know.  hard
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:45:29 AM by fragmaster » Logged

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2010, 13:50:52 PM »

*freak* do u guys really think that we live just for us?self-purpose?No ,we were created by somebody very smart, who is also smart enaugh to have reason for that we obviously cant understand.evolution from scrap ?i dont think so.Adaptation is coded in rna/dna by creator.When u plant tree in yard to make shade ,tree doesnt know that or why it is where it is ,but that doesnt mean we dont exist coz tree doesnt know.  hard
luke,i am your father  *freak* *freak* *freak* *freak*
dunno why i said that but i just had an urge to say it

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2010, 14:58:00 PM »

I know God exists i'm his son. *Grin*  (Although he is still waiting on the results of the DNA test).

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Batista
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »

I disagree - religions give hope. By the way, do you know the reason for most wars on this world? It is religion ... People do not fight for religion because they are afraid to die ...

Books like the Holy Bible teach us how to be good and help others as you wrote but other books especially for young children contain the same things but they do not have more than 1000 sheets and do not say about God himself. Even book like "Pinokio" teaches us that we shouldn't lie ...
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2010, 20:02:34 PM »

I disagree - religions give hope. By the way, do you know the reason for most wars on this world? It is religion ... People do not fight for religion because they are afraid to die ...

Books like the Holy Bible teach us how to be good and help others as you wrote but other books especially for young children contain the same things but they do not have more than 1000 sheets and do not say about God himself. Even book like "Pinokio" teaches us that we shouldn't lie ...

The book of the holy bible teaches us how your god mass murder and and treat slaves
Exodus 21:1-7
1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:

2 "If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,' 6 then his master must take him before the judges. [a] He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

7 "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Is the bible teaching you good things or bad things huh? i think you should be smarter than this and actually investigate things before saying snything stupid.

HRdevil is no more, released his slaves on realm 38 & 5 and decended to the gates of Hell. evil4
Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2010, 21:22:22 PM »

The book of the holy bible teaches us how your god mass murder and and treat slaves
Exodus 21:1-7
1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:

2 "If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years. But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything. 3 If he comes alone, he is to go free alone; but if he has a wife when he comes, she is to go with him. 4 If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the woman and her children shall belong to her master, and only the man shall go free.

5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,' 6 then his master must take him before the judges. [a] He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.

7 "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.

Is the bible teaching you good things or bad things huh? i think you should be smarter than this and actually investigate things before saying snything stupid.

I don't wanna be part of this topic, but for the record, those quotes are from the old book..

As many of you are well aware there was a bot known as "Judith" sending spam PM's to forum users.
*freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2010, 02:37:33 AM »

I don't wanna be part of this topic, but for the record, those quotes are from the old book..

Yup the old testament but still it's the bible and many more awful quotes are presented in both christianity and islam qu'ran.

Imperia-Judith
Private

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2010, 08:40:19 AM »

Yup the old testament but still it's the bible and many more awful quotes are presented in both christianity and islam qu'ran.

yup. :x

*freak*
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2010, 02:09:39 AM »

the book of Elves?  *freak*

*freak*
HRdevil
†Just add -k†
Major

« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2010, 09:08:27 AM »

the book of Elves?  *freak*
*hahaha*

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: