Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 00:50:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religion ....  (Read 34772 times)
bilko1
« on: April 01, 2009, 17:16:40 PM »

Only christians celebrate this "day" and it's without any meaning...I say that becouse if you don't get any day off (at work) it has no meaning... other than that - what the f... people still believe in gods or sth? funny!  *freak* most of those who celebrate easter don't even know what are they celebrating...  *freak*
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 17:20:04 PM by bilko1 » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 17:19:23 PM »

Only christians celebrate this "day" and it's without any meaning...I say that becouse if you don't get any day off (at work) it has no meaning... other than that - what the f... people still believe in gods or sth? funny!  *freak*

If you dont believe in God, to you it may be funny or without a meaning but the majority of the players in IO are probably Christians and game has been stopped before for Easter as it is a major religious holiday. Therefore his question is more than valid.
bilko1
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 17:22:33 PM »

If you dont believe in God, to you it may be funny or without a meaning but the majority of the players in IO are probably Christians and game has been stopped before for Easter as it is a major religious holiday. Therefore his question is more than valid.

easter a major religious holiday...good for you! I don't get any day off at work for it...and all of the cholesterol eaten...thamn...eggs, eggs and some more eggs, offcourse holyfied by the holy water...give me a break...  *xxx*

though christianity is the major religion in the world...who the hell (minding the younger peaople) really believes in god/s anymore...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 17:26:06 PM by bilko1 » Logged
bilko1
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 17:26:31 PM »

Noone asked for your opinion on the easter break.If you dont feel nice to talk about it, then dont participate in the thread. Some people might be offended with your comments.

they may feel offended by the truth, what's the damage... I'm very offencive in this part of area...couse christian churche is nothing less than a major firm gathering money and power of stupid people....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 17:30:06 PM by bilko1 » Logged
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 17:33:03 PM »

they may feel offended by the truth, what's the damage... I'm very offencive in this part of area...couse christian churche is nothing less than a major firm gathering money and power of stupid people....

The point is this is not a topic regarding Christianity or the church, this is a question about what IO will do during the time when MAJORITY of people have a vacation (I feel bad for you, everyone should have Easter off if they live in a country with main religion Christianity). So if you want to tell your opinion about the validity of the holiday, maybe open another topic.
bilko1
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 17:49:09 PM »

The point is this is not a topic regarding Christianity or the church, this is a question about what IO will do during the time when MAJORITY of people have a vacation (I feel bad for you, everyone should have Easter off if they live in a country with main religion Christianity). So if you want to tell your opinion about the validity of the holiday, maybe open another topic.

don't need to...everyone has the choice to believe what they want...I just said what I ment...I applause people who still want to believe...you strike me, really strike me...you need to see a shrink...byw I studied religions...  *Smiley*
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 17:55:01 PM by bilko1 » Logged
iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

Give them nothing! But take from them everything!

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 17:56:38 PM »

Thanks starbuck, makatas, isolde .. I hope i will know the announcement quickly because I can't decide whether to declare a war or not ..  *xxx* Good for you guys +1 karma for each of you .. for bilko please we all believe in god ..  Maybe you don't believe in god but we do .. So please if you don't believe in him GTFO <--- Get The F!@# Out ..  *ok*
bilko1
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 17:57:35 PM »

Thanks starbuck, makatas, isolde .. I hope i will know the announcement quickly because I can't decide whether to declare a war or not ..  *xxx* Good for you guys +1 karma for each of you .. for bilko please we all believe in god ..  Maybe you don't believe in god but we do .. So please if you don't believe in him GTFO <--- Get The F!@# Out ..  *ok*

I pitty you...
smruti
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 18:03:31 PM »

no offense i dnt believe in god *pardon*...but my parents/friends believe so the respect comes along   *rose* *rose*
iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 18:07:21 PM »

God creates everything .. Give me a reason why you guys don't believe in god ?? If you gave me enough reason then maybe its ok for me to understand you ..
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 18:26:13 PM »

feel free to proselytize here *Smiley*

Deus populusque
smruti
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 18:27:04 PM »

God creates everything .. Give me a reason why you guys don't believe in god ?? If you gave me enough reason then maybe its ok for me to understand you ..

god created woman , but i hv none... *Tongue* *Tongue*

note : Whenever  I find the key to success, someone changes the  lock. *hahaha*
morph1001
Private

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 18:43:51 PM »

Bilko1... as a catholic i respect your opinion. lets set aside religion, i was raised by my parents not to go debating about religion. but you have gone overboard too far. stupid is what stupid does. mind your manners if not religion. i am now more than happy to be a catholic from what i read from you. i am very lucky to be born with faith rather than lambasting on someone's religion. if you do not believe in god, who cares! millions believe in a supreme being. and what do you believe in? your pathetic self? we play IO for fun, not to be insulted by the kinds of you. although my blood is hotter than ever from what i read from you, like jesus said "I FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING"

iCeeLuSh
Forum Staff

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 16:47:15 PM »

god created woman , but i hv none... *Tongue* *Tongue*

note : Whenever  I find the key to success, someone changes the  lock. *hahaha*

*hahaha*
Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 00:11:24 AM »

Well, in GW we don't have any breaks for, well, anything. And yet, I took initiative and offered a bitter enemy a ceasefire last Christmas despite not being (or ever having been) a Christian, nor having a holiday myself. Regardless of the reason for it, holidays are a time of joy and relaxation, time for being with one's family (or should be). I value these things, even as I don't value the religious sentiment that underlies them.

P.S. Guys, don't be haters  *rose*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: