Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 16:57:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arabic Middle East  (Read 50333 times)
PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #135 on: February 15, 2010, 00:41:59 AM »

wat weapons of mass destruction nabbbbbbbbb?Huh?? you think wat CNN showed of those weapons was really nuclear or i donno wat? pfffffffffffft its true he used chemichals on the Kurdi population, but lets be real, the americans came to rescue the Kurdis? or protecting the world from saddams weapons ... bullcrap!
Iran... wat did the world decide upon the use of israel of phosphoric bombs on Lebannon? nothing at all though it was clear they used them... does israel poseess nuclear weapons? it does for sure... who controls and supervises that production? nobody
now back to Iraq, there is a big conflict between Shiites and Sunnits of themuslims that americans started, and now its spreading in all arabic countries, thats like the biggest piece of $#!t they offered to our region, and making from every person who defends its country a TERRORIST, screw USA ffs

*freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2010, 00:44:40 AM »

wat weapons of mass destruction nabbbbbbbbb?Huh?? you think wat CNN showed of those weapons was really nuclear or i donno wat? pfffffffffffft its true he used chemichals on the Kurdi population, but lets be real, the americans came to rescue the Kurdis? or protecting the world from saddams weapons ... bullcrap!
Iran... wat did the world decide upon the use of israel of phosphoric bombs on Lebannon? nothing at all though it was clear they used them... does israel poseess nuclear weapons? it does for sure... who controls and supervises that production? nobody
now back to Iraq, there is a big conflict between Shiites and Sunnits of themuslims that americans started, and now its spreading in all arabic countries, thats like the biggest piece of $#!t they offered to our region, and making from every person who defends its country a TERRORIST, screw USA ffs
ye damn bush did that stuff just for oil..damn americans always sticking their di..uhm noses where they dont belong...

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #137 on: February 15, 2010, 00:51:26 AM »

wat weapons of mass destruction nabbbbbbbbb?Huh?? you think wat CNN showed of those weapons was really nuclear or i donno wat? pfffffffffffft its true he used chemichals on the Kurdi population, but lets be real, the americans came to rescue the Kurdis?

CNN is a joke  *hahaha*

Americans are providing Turkey help against the Kurds rebellion.... They shoot kurdis in turkey but rescue Kurdis when they get over the border to Iraq....  *tired*

Strange world

*freak*

Hail to the Spam King *KING*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #138 on: February 15, 2010, 00:53:11 AM »

man screw usa im afraid of finland  *sos* *sos*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #139 on: February 15, 2010, 00:56:20 AM »

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #140 on: February 15, 2010, 00:59:29 AM »

i like that russia is still refusing to enter the European Union, they hold their ground regardless of anyone, if theres a country in the world capable of standing tall in face of usa, its mother Russia

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »

man screw usa im afraid of finland  *sos* *sos*

yeah me to, They are going to ban all tobacco. crazy  *xxx*

Is the Soviet Commander Semyon Timoshenko related to the PM of Ukraine??

i like that russia is still refusing to enter the European Union, they hold their ground regardless of anyone, if theres a country in the world capable of standing tall in face of usa, its mother Russia

I have never heard about any ideas that Russia should go into European Union.

It´s mainly the EFTA states which dosen´t want to go into European Union or like we call it United States of Europe.

*freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2010, 01:12:53 AM »

oh yeah? well you think EU is not bothered with Russia and its economy being outside the EU and not dealing with euro currency? there is ideas about that, or was, coz russia made it clear that theyre not joining the alliance

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #143 on: February 15, 2010, 01:19:43 AM »

oh yeah? well you think EU is not bothered with Russia and its economy being outside the EU and not dealing with euro currency? there is ideas about that, or was, coz russia made it clear that theyre not joining the alliance

Of course EU is bothered with Russia. Remember last winter when the Russian turned off all oil transport from Russian to Europe.... Energy prices went sky high in Europe. .....  But just because you have pain in the ass neighbour dosen´t mean that you invite him to your family.

Do you do that in IO? *Smiley*

*freak*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #144 on: February 15, 2010, 01:58:50 AM »

Of course EU is bothered with Russia. Remember last winter when the Russian turned off all oil transport from Russian to Europe.... Energy prices went sky high in Europe. .....  But just because you have pain in the ass neighbour dosen´t mean that you invite him to your family.

Do you do that in IO? *Smiley*

*freak*
well yeah theres a saying, if you cant beat him make him your freind
in IO yes, just come to my alliance in r50 and see what my leader does there  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
im like the dude with most points there,sometimes i choose a target in my 2X and 1000 distance and attack him for one week non stop depending on what time he sleeps, then this guy gets pissed off and pillages me, 2 minutes later i get a message from leader saying this guys is a very good player i invited him and hes joining   head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr

*freak*
Kopator
Captain

« Reply #145 on: February 15, 2010, 13:18:59 PM »

well yeah theres a saying, if you cant beat him make him your freind
in IO yes, just come to my alliance in r50 and see what my leader does there  head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr
im like the dude with most points there,sometimes i choose a target in my 2X and 1000 distance and attack him for one week non stop depending on what time he sleeps, then this guy gets pissed off and pillages me, 2 minutes later i get a message from leader saying this guys is a very good player i invited him and hes joining   head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr head_hurts_kr

Why aren´t you Leader ?

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #146 on: February 15, 2010, 15:06:34 PM »

cause hes a smart guy and hes a scientist *Smiley*

Kopator
Captain

« Reply #147 on: February 15, 2010, 21:58:59 PM »

cause hes a smart guy and hes a scientist *Smiley*

True scientist is a powerful rank. What rank do you play Kosy?

*Smiley*

PACO_666
Major

Im so hamish

« Reply #148 on: February 15, 2010, 23:29:00 PM »

True scientist is a powerful rank. What rank do you play Kosy?

*Smiley*
Treasurer  *freak*
just to be able to send Mass Messages bout funny youtube videos  *freak*

*freak*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2010, 00:20:14 AM »

Treasurer  *freak*
just to be able to send Mass Messages bout funny youtube videos  *freak*
no man,i was diplomat for the honor now im member because i just dont give a damn  *freak*

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: