Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 10:59:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance Bubbles is recruiting !  (Read 7534 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« on: March 10, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »

Looking for some bloody wars and heart pounding action ! Want to show off your military strength and gain huge war income !

Well, then dont read this, because we in alliance Babbles enjoy the finer things in life ! We do not indulge in such barbarisms and prefer to discuss the existential problems of life over a glass of wine. We "bubble" a lot, about something and nothing (mostly about nothing) and we like it !!!

So come on over, there are no requirements- you can be fighter or farmer, noob or experienced player, we even accept retired X-quitters ! You have to score 1k military points per day but that requirement can be waved, cause its only to show we are good (well, we know that already, right ?).

What do we offer ? Great company, numerous message which you might consider spam (hey, if you dont get, whoever wrote it probably didnt get it either but that never stopped him anyway *Grin*), some more message which will make absolutely no sense but will make you laugh your socks off and of course, deeply philosophical discussions about everything and anything.

You need to apply directly to ME (with a message at least 50 lines long about your opinion of what is the meaning of life and do kender really exist. Be careful ! I like kender ! ) If you are deemed worthy, you can become an esteemed member of the great alliance Bubbles (and NO, we are not the powerpuff girls !!!)
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 23:19:17 PM »

Oh, goody-goody!!  *bravo* *bravo* Spam long messages about nothing and no carto required! I love that!! Can I join? Can I?? Can I?? Pleaaaase pick me! Pick me!! Hey! Over here!!  hi

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 23:28:20 PM »

Oh, goody-goody!!  *bravo* *bravo* Spam long messages about nothing and no carto required! I love that!! Can I join? Can I?? Can I?? Pleaaaase pick me! Pick me!! Hey! Over here!!  hi

No *sad* We have disbanded *sad* Cruel game, noone loves me *sad*
Nebthe
Forum Staff

I have an attitude and I'm not afraid to use it!

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 23:42:19 PM »

No *sad* We have disbanded *sad* Cruel game, noone loves me *sad*

*Shocked*  But... but... but I love spam messages!!  *cry* *cry* Damn those haters!!! It's only whinney's fault!  *Angry*

I need a new signature, no one knows who that spanish dude is....  *Undecided*
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2009, 16:13:32 PM »

*sad* and no more messages about the meaning of life?

moyadrl
Disturbed™
Lieutenant

Annihilation will be unavoidable

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2009, 16:23:29 PM »

well this is the meaning of live  [:-}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLswwPW-wrI&feature=related  evil4

Another mission,
The powers have called me away.
Another time,
To carry the colors again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up