Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:43:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: new rocker (or) new special player ?  (Read 16748 times)
zeyar
www.mlahanas.de/.../History/Battles/Battles.html
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« on: February 17, 2009, 05:53:56 AM »

*hmm*some player will know zeyar but sure for many player will not know me  *freak* and i know i am a still newbite  but between many newbite i am the top one newbite  *hahaha*hope soooo *hahaha* *hahaha*and i am still try by my best for make some history of IO  hard [:-}(no pain no game) *black_eye*

NO PAIN NO GAIN.....!   [:-}
Vas Deferens
Private

I deliver The Milk

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »

First Zeyar, beware the army of cows, they need milking and they need milking now! do you have enough hands? I hope so, you don't want angry cows with full udders roaming freely.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz --available now in 'louder' version--ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ
zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »

First Zeyar, beware the army of cows, they need milking and they need milking now! do you have enough hands? I hope so, you don't want angry cows with full udders roaming freely.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cow eat the gress milk is from cow so milk and gress is related  *freak* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! wassup

Vas Deferens
Private

I deliver The Milk

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 11:59:03 AM »

cow eat the gress milk is from cow so milk and gress is related  *freak* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! wassup

you are playing with fire! do not anger the Great Cow God, for she will send her cow army to your fort and lay waste all your villagers under a sea of rancid Milk!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz --available now in 'louder' version--ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ
zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:03:11 PM »

you are playing with fire! do not anger the Great Cow God, for she will send her cow army to your fort and lay waste all your villagers under a sea of rancid Milk!
amazing i never hear about cow army  *hahaha* may be cuz i am still newbite so i don't hear about any cow army i think so. *cool*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

yes! McD is all about kidz and burguers *freak*

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

*Shocked* look where he has been freaking!!!!
omg VD harrasing poor noobies with your cows  *hmm* that's no good, since when you denied from the freaks and stopped freaking with us in general sections?
poor vd i'll have to make company to you in those forgotten section

*hmm*some player will know zeyar but sure for many player will not know me  *freak* and i know i am a still newbite  but between many newbite i am the top one newbite  *hahaha*hope soooo *hahaha* *hahaha*and i am still try by my best for make some history of IO  hard [:-}(no pain no game) *black_eye*
idk in game, but in forum you do are  *freak* *freak*  *hihi*

zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 18:03:12 PM »

wait,  *stop* i think i know you anyway i am sure for my word  *freak*  about between the newbite i am the top newbite player lol  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha* i say >> player << i say it .  *bravo*    *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 21:52:37 PM »

wait,  *stop* i think i know you anyway i am sure for my word  *freak*  about between the newbite i am the top newbite player lol  *hahaha*  *hahaha*  *hahaha* i say >> player << i say it .  *bravo*    *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
*hihi* idc really for tops or bottoms *freak* , i am newbie, i am not close to the top, but try to burn me *hihi* *freak* *freak*

and all of this is becouse of that VD  rant he atracts  me to these horrrible, lone and dark places in the forum, to drive me crazy  *crazy*
 *rose*

zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2009, 00:43:31 AM »

top, TOP   lol  [:-}  >> look at me i make heard exercise everyday    hard   hard   hard   hard  and i got pain everyday   *black_eye*   *black_eye*     even i want to sleep i wount sleep     *tired* but i am still trying for get some medal    *hahaha*   *hahaha*   *hahaha*     *hahaha*    *freak*

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 00:48:29 AM »

top, TOP   lol  [:-}  >> look at me i make heard exercise everyday    hard   hard   hard   hard  and i got pain everyday   *black_eye*   *black_eye*     even i want to sleep i wount sleep     *tired* but i am still trying for get some medal    *hahaha*   *hahaha*   *hahaha*     *hahaha*    *freak*
you can crash your army in my fotr, maybe you'll get one  *tired*

zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2009, 00:53:22 AM »

think so .........   [:-}

HerrSchultze
I have come for you all
Major

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2009, 00:53:47 AM »

think so .........   [:-}
ok then i'll be waiting  *tired*

zeyar
Sergeant

BATTLE FOR HONOR

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2009, 00:56:22 AM »

ok .............  [:-}

smruti
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 07:10:53 AM »

what  hmmm hmmm
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2009, 09:22:41 AM »

it's the new indian revolution coming to IO .... beware their vengeance !!  evil4

Deus populusque
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: