Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 12:54:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AB vs SERBIA, and AB vs Fraternity  (Read 31714 times)
svizcy
Private

« on: February 14, 2009, 16:27:51 PM »

Hi all it's me again...to bring you some nice scores from our last wars of AB allianse.
While the war with serbia allianse is already finnished the war with Fraternity is stil in full progress.
I will soon give u guys and gals some fancy batle reports vs both allianses.

For now here u have our final score vs Serbia:
__A_B__ 24910   vs    SERBIA  4224

good day all, svizcy *rose*
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 16:34:08 PM »

and we are proud to add fraternity score from first day of war  *Angry*
beicumine
Major

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2009, 16:50:48 PM »

Ops i forgotten to tell u we wanted this war since LOSS one of the players from SERBIA alliance atacked me and crushed and we had some trouble because we did not had same net worth to declare them war but miracle happen and our day arrived and i feel good because it happen and i killed LOSS in defense in 3 battles which i like them alot also like my guys did ... too bad alliance SERBIA did not keep all their members and kick them out couple of them ( i think almost 5 members) :d wassup
beicumine
Major

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2009, 16:53:20 PM »

my brave warrior say 7 member sorry *Smiley*)
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 17:00:37 PM »

well what can i say .... u are best players i ever seen .just to add ,ur setup was lame ,ur gold was negative and even idiot would recall it .Im so sorry that we kept players who like to send 6-split attack and then go away 13 minutes before strike.But we all removing all those players,we kept them because it was fun to us to have large community.It wasnt based on skill ,only nationality ,and dont worry more wars are coming between ab and serbia.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 17:07:14 PM by fragmaster » Logged

beicumine
Major

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 17:03:20 PM »

we are not the best Fragmaster  *pardon*.... but i am sure they are many great players in realm 5...SHELI is a really good hunter from your alliance ....we can say we are best team as a TEAM and friendship and experience !!!
...and by teh way we will be ready starting of yesterday always !!!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 17:09:54 PM by beicumine » Logged
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 17:08:51 PM »

i was explaining 90 minutes before strike what u will do ,and im sorry to say that i havent kick option ,well i was scientist

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 17:12:22 PM »

hey svizcy nice to see you are doing well If the offers still going I will come to r5 next era! beicumine nice to see you are still playing! Hopefully see you guy's next era! evil4

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
KwalB
mistakes are unavoidable, but also unacceptable
Trusted Member

I am who I am!

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 21:02:43 PM »

nice one AB.. *bravo*

smruti
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2009, 18:11:02 PM »

hey svizcy nice to see you are doing well If the offers still going I will come to r5 next era! beicumine nice to see you are still playing! Hopefully see you guy's next era! evil4

hehe u gonna play r5..LOL..i hope it wont be changed to v4a  *pardon*
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2009, 03:12:28 AM »

dont change rules,this set of rules is very balanced.Just need to think about inserting 6h rule ,and it would be perfect.Too many players are 24h/day online

beicumine
Major

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2009, 11:09:21 AM »

is true ..is harder to catch victims on during this wars in such big distances ....i want inform you Fragmaster score with fraternity went crazy 40000++ for us and i am happy like leader i won nice defensive battle so i got 6500++ MP for my brave alliance ...talking about war with SERBIA i bet it will be small score one of us will win at 1000+++ not more and i dont mind if we lose because we can affort it after we beated you guys with 24900at4600  *rose*...we have Falanga Serbia Fraternity+Reinassant for the moment ..i wonder if we can get new one to have 5 i like 5 more then 4 *wink*) *kissgirl*
Goodluck and thanks to my brave warriors ...by the way SHELI from AB is coming in your alliance(that should be a beggin of friendship in place of harrassement in place of fight)..your guy LOSS start annoying me and for him u payed more peoples....(NOBODY ESCAPE of __A_B__ if he mess with us!!!)and i am proud of her and her last battle against NDAUS from Indonesia  *hihi* *freak*...SHELI(u see now how important falangs + archers are in defense also in atack)..i told her that from very long time ago but she will get it slowley !!! *bravo*
SHELI i adore u and i am very proud of you *Smiley*) i wish u lot of healthy days for u and ur familly best regards all
Alcool-- one of those leaders in crises days !!!
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

killing bad players doesnt make u good.If we manage to kill any of ur players in this era that will definitely prove we are way more better.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 11:25:38 AM by fragmaster » Logged

beicumine
Major

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2009, 11:28:21 AM »

is false your afirmation..we killed all we could even good players...they are not all pro to look untill last 5 sec of any atack ...even PRO have problems(connections, border etc ) always can be surprises so speak corect if you do it or else you will dessapoint my boys..not me ofc u let me bad feelings about SERBIA because you guys didnt comunicate or coordonate any atacks except those done in last day of war..and you with such an army you should discuss Idol and have a solution...so pls be fear when u speak
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »

well what can i say.hunting becames more and more successful ,ask lyonel from indonesia.He was online and couldnt do anything

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: