Imperia Online International
April 24, 2024, 07:38:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AB vs SERBIA, and AB vs Fraternity  (Read 32455 times)
svizcy
Private

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 21:01:52 PM »

6 hour offline rule wouldnt change that much if you think up...the distances in realm 5 are so big that saving army isn't that hard as in realms 1-4.

As for allianse building: It's really good if you know your players. Then you know how they think and how they react...
If you just click on someone and invite him but you don't know him...well then you will have to teach him, which is fine at the beggining of era but not at the end.

I have something to say about both allianses leaders also: Snag is worse leader than Powerr and also Idol is worse leader that Milutin, now this is my personal opinion but as far as i know this two allianses worked better before they changed their leaderships.  *pardon*

And offcourse pure fighting allianse is possible just look at AB or Walkira...  *rose*

good day, svizcy
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 22:01:10 PM »

pure HIGH point alliances

Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 05:24:45 AM »

Noap, just pure FIGHTING alliance, we dont pick just those who can be beaten easily, we like chalanges, a loooooott!!
svizcy
Private

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 08:00:44 AM »

High point allianses cannot be pure fighter allianses...because i definetly wouldnt call someone a fighter who has been bussy building farms and fortresses for 80% time of the era, then in last two months he starts to call himself fighter...+ if you only have fighters with high points then what is your range radius for fighting wars? *hmm*

good day, svizcy
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

angheldan was not high point fighter???range is 5x for both alliance declaration and attacking ,so having targets is not a problem.Milutin is fighting only in last 2 months?i'm definetly not a fighter in this era,i was only in first few months
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 10:25:29 AM by fragmaster » Logged

svizcy
Private

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2009, 11:39:43 AM »

Come to R1 on may...i bet you will be able to tell the difference then. *hahaha*

And i did't say it's imposible to be high point military player, but 3 peoples in the whole realm don't prove anything (you forgot SuperPuge).
I was talking with fighting allianse on my mind and you need to have fighters from like 70k points and way up to Milion points if you want to have good fighting range. Because otherwise you just have to rely on your honor to save you from losing to much morale. Maybe that is not problem for few players but for most of them it is.
5x range means nothing if your starting morale drops to 50 does it?

good day, svizcy
fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »

u earn honor over time ,thats monopolistic and rewarding part,u fight ,and u get reward ,u have oportunity to kill much smaller players,to make more then 2:1 point kill in fight and be in + with war income.Too bad i made another plans before war income was returned in r5 ,u would see what high-opti mean killing mashine is.I had military medicine 13 with birocracy 4 ,and fort 6 in main base ,had no economy at all ,and had profit fights when iron was 4.5 .And i find figured about univ,and rep didnt belive me it will work (he said that im insane) ,and i had to try it myself.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 11:50:52 AM by fragmaster » Logged

beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2009, 12:58:53 PM »

i will close topic if u talk different subjects...we were talking about AB killing many others in wars so thanks for understanding

*gamer* *hihi* *hihi*
SuperPuge
I'm the one who keeps you awake at night
Sergeant

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2009, 15:03:47 PM »

Come to R1 on may...i bet you will be able to tell the difference then. *hahaha*

And i did't say it's imposible to be high point military player, but 3 peoples in the whole realm don't prove anything (you forgot SuperPuge).
I was talking with fighting allianse on my mind and you need to have fighters from like 70k points and way up to Milion points if you want to have good fighting range. Because otherwise you just have to rely on your honor to save you from losing to much morale. Maybe that is not problem for few players but for most of them it is.
5x range means nothing if your starting morale drops to 50 does it?

good day, svizcy

I saw my nick but i didn't understand what you meant svizcy  head_hurts_kr

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2009, 15:06:03 PM »

he says u are good fighter ,i didnt mean to enumerate all good fighters,so not mentioning u doesnt mean u are not good *Smiley*

SuperPuge
I'm the one who keeps you awake at night
Sergeant

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 15:12:15 PM »

ahhh.. thanx *Smiley* dumb of me not to read the whole thread... just clicked on the end and browsed through.. good day to everyone *Smiley*

fragmaster
Forum Staff

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 15:17:31 PM »

beicumine  is gonna kill us for spamming his thread  *hahaha*

BERK15
playing realm 8 AND R9
Private

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2009, 17:03:21 PM »

svizciy congratulations.
I kapadokya.
If you beat me proud to serbia.they declare war against us
lead to a reduction in the number of members to alliance(serbia vs.boshoprous) *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

Place sky moan.To listen this sound.Always  with you  become  we turkey
beicumine
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4yrjz_inner-circle-bad-boys_music
Major

just me a simple player!!!

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 09:14:34 AM »

u should congratulate us all not only svizcy  *hihi* *hihi*
Par7yguy
Private

running to stand still

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2009, 00:57:57 AM »

*freak*