Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 13:40:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Top players in NI current era!!!!  (Read 10312 times)
smruti
« on: February 03, 2009, 16:18:53 PM »

Here are some players i see regularly in top 10 (one of em ,whom i suspect will win NI era3) please dnt mind if someone i missed as its just an assumption.

FIGHT
XAMLO
BiBi
Trouble
Beast
Feera
miki_mouse
_FeniX_
_JustuS___
Glicerman

I would like all NI players and IO player(if they wanna or if they have time for this topic  *Smiley*) to give their comments on these players or even whom they think have a chance of winning NI..

i want Feera to win  *Smiley* he is my favourite among all other though i like others players too  *Smiley*
but idk who that player Trouble is, she seems tob e good  *Tongue*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 16:22:57 PM »

Xamlo! GO GO! Change the history on NI!

''The Incredible Lithuanian Show On NI!'' xD

Someone knows xamlo like a dirty player, but he is clear, believe me, i met him on latest R10 eras, and he have a warrior spirit, with no cheating.

So Xamlo, good luck!

by Koramae.
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 16:30:44 PM »

Here are some players i see regularly in top 10 (one of em ,whom i suspect will win NI era3) please dnt mind if someone i missed as its just an assumption.

FIGHT
XAMLO
BiBi
Trouble
Beast
Feera
miki_mouse
_FeniX_
_JustuS___
Glicerman

I would like all NI players and IO player(if they wanna or if they have time for this topic  *Smiley*) to give their comments on these players or even whom they think have a chance of winning NI..

i want Feera to win  *Smiley* he is my favourite among all other though i like others players too  *Smiley*
but idk who that player Trouble is, she seems tob e good  *Tongue*

Ha ha, I am Trouble, you know it well *wink* I am not going to win for sure, though, I promise you, top 10 will be an achievement for me (I need the credits for a special project  write)

Otherwise, I bet my one month allowance tiger will win (with whichever account, probably both *Grin*). If he has competition, it will most probably be Fight, maybe Fenix as well. No offense for xamlo, but I dont know him that well as a player and I am not sure he possesses the qualities which would make him competitive. This game is for people who are good at strategy, math, planning, calculating (gosh, I suck at all those  *xxx*) + you must have a good dose of luck.
smruti
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 16:33:17 PM »

go Feera go go go..as Tiger certainly doesnt need these cheers  *pardon* *pardon*
maeof
Back in Business.
Translators

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 16:39:09 PM »

strategy, math, planning, calculating (gosh, I suck at all those  *xxx*)

I hate maths, and calculating, I hate every thing who have got numbers!   *freak*

by Koramae.
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 16:40:45 PM »

No offense for xamlo, but I dont know him that well as a player and I am not sure he possesses the qualities which would make him competitive. This game is for people who are good at strategy, math, planning, calculating (gosh, I suck at all those  *xxx*) + you must have a good dose of luck.

At xamlo there is a big dose of luck (he can make a contest with calopsita *freak*)

P.S. I see that bibi and beast are making again trouble, but now they have to fight with xamlo and feera for the miki mouse award *freak*

I am the one and only!
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 16:47:34 PM »

Good luck to everybody. I wish all good and interesting competition. And i hope isolde will atleast win that 1k credits. I cant tell you who will win, but i can tell you who wont. *Smiley* Dont bet on me, i am probably giving accs away tomorrow. *Smiley*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 16:48:25 PM »

go Feera go go go..as Tiger certainly doesnt need these cheers  *pardon* *pardon*

you know, Feera is actually not that bad of a guy, very intelligent and quite handsome too (hmm, maybe I should consider the possibility of getting a second IO boyfriend  hmmm, have to get rid of the first one though  *sos* )

P.S. I see that bibi and beast are making again out with trouble

No !  *Shocked* I swear! I do not support threesomes  X)
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 16:58:42 PM »

Good luck to everybody. I wish all good and interesting competition. And i hope isolde will atleast win that 1k credits. I cant tell you who will win, but i can tell you who wont. *Smiley* Dont bet on me, i am probably giving accs away tomorrow. *Smiley*

I can give her those 1000 credits (if I still have them *hihi*)

P.S. And I bet on fight, he can do 2500 honor in a month *freak*

I am the one and only!
Feera
Private

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 02:04:58 AM »

Well, my favourites for the TOP 10 for this era will be as follows:
1) Considering economical infrastructure and sustainability of growth, I would bet on FeniX and Trouble. If FeniX does not display his great desire for Medals (as he did in the previous era *Smiley*) and continues his balanced wars, he will be the most likely candidate for the Championship. But I can also see the economical accuracy and brilliant economic game of Isolde (her main province has always had more population than mine [:-}  *rose* ), everything will depend on her military skills.
2) But after all this version of Nomads favours more military skills, that is why Fight, Miki_Mouse and Xamlo will be the most serious challengers to FeniX. To sum up, I think the most strong candidates for the TOP 3 are FeniX (my favourite), Fight and Miki_Mouse (frankly speaking I do not know the actual economy of Miki, but I have known him for the last 2 years of Imperia, and know his brilliant outstanding warrior skills very well. If Miki increases his population, he will be unbeatable, his main weakness is his population).

And I am really really sad that Tiger has decided to give up this era. He has always been my closest advisor and my source of moral support and inspiration.

Feera is actually not a candidate for the TOP 5 because he suffered a very comic defeat by making a silly mistake. Dear Smruti knows this mistake very well.  *Tongue* *Grin* *Embarrassed* Thank you very much Smruti for your support and trust, and for your cheers!!!! *rose*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:20:40 AM by Feera » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 17:26:17 PM »

Feera, I am bored, I don't mind babysitting your account. Just kidding  *rose* *rose* *rose* How is Nomads going? I heard you got one defensive defeat. Sorry to hear about it.  *cry* *cry* *cry* . I missed you nearly all the time my dear friend. Even Isolde  *heart* Feera. She said you are handsome, I think you are handsome too. Sure lots of girls after you and you are having a good time.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 17:35:53 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Feera
Private

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 17:48:18 PM »

Feera, I am bored, I don't mind babysitting your account. Just kidding  *rose* *rose* *rose* How is Nomads going? I heard you got one defensive defeat. Sorry to hear about it.  *cry* *cry* *cry* . I missed you nearly all the time my dear friend. Even Isolde  *heart* Feera. She said you are handsome, I think you are handsome too. Sure lots of girls after you and you are having a good time.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*

It is very joyful to see you again my dear friend Johnie. *rose* I missed you too. How are you? You would certainly give Nomads a colour and contrast if you played it. That defeat was due to a silly mistake. Since 3 and 8 are very similar to each other, I have mistaken 3 for 8, and all my army was waiting in the province 8, me including  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*, while the Nomads were smashing my province 3.  *hahaha* As far as girlfriends are concerned, my only girlfriend which is devoted to me is Imperia *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 17:53:23 PM by Feera » Logged
kingjohn
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 17:51:11 PM »

It is very joyful to see you again my dear friend Johnie. *rose* I missed you too. How are you? You would certainly give Nomads a colour and contrast if you played it. As far as girlfriends are concerned, my only girlfriend which is devoted to me is Imperia *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

Feera, you are too handsome to be stuck to this game, such a waste of handsome face. Lend me your face for few months so I can get few pretty chicks.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*
Feera
Private

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 17:57:24 PM »

Feera, you are too handsome to be stuck to this game, such a waste of handsome face. Lend me your face for few months so I can get few pretty chicks.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*

What should be handsome and beautiful is not face, but heart, soul and spirit!!!!!!!!!!  *Smiley*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2009, 18:24:15 PM »

Please lend him your brain too, or else he will surely get your pretty face damaged trying to pick up chicks  *freak*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: