Imperia Online International
April 25, 2024, 14:55:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the quest of the underdogs  (Read 100155 times)
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2009, 21:00:17 PM »

You people are crazy !!! I cant believe you are still trying for the alliance ranking ! I think smokers had a phenomenal era, avengers had a phenomenal era and LPS won the old-fashioned way as expected *Grin* Now can you just put it all behind, the difference in points is too big to make in 1 week and you are missing some great fun !
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #466 on: April 12, 2009, 21:04:57 PM »

We will join the fun, but I must do some math  *freak* to see if they can still go first

PS: And our era was phenomenal too, in a boring way
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 21:07:34 PM by andy_eu » Logged

Naylrod
« Reply #467 on: April 12, 2009, 21:14:50 PM »

We will join the fun, but I must do some math  *freak* to see if they can still go first

PS: And our era was phenomenal too, in a boring way

Well, at least you don't have to do the one-man-alliance thing anymore and can play in normal alliances like normal people.  *gamer*
andy_eu
Lieutenant

« Reply #468 on: April 12, 2009, 21:19:03 PM »

Well, at least you don't have to do the one-man-alliance thing anymore and can play in normal alliances like normal people.  *gamer*

It was a two-man-alliance in the second part *hihi*

Naylrod
« Reply #469 on: April 12, 2009, 21:21:33 PM »

It was a two-man-alliance in the second part *hihi*

ohhhh no, so you have to do it again. Andy > *gamer* The3 girlfriend > *suicide*
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2009, 00:09:25 AM »

Will you join the war?? Our alliance members want to join the *sos* war, but I am afraid because of you we can't for now

I won't join the Big War, because I am busy at work this time, but I cannot take just vac, because I know that won't play next era in r4 (at least the first part of era) and I am a bit sad to leave all friends that I made in r4 just now.... I want to have a relaxing game for the last few days.... May be attack few armies for some additional points.... we will see.... Our members who wanted to join the BIG WAR already did it....

stud
proud leader of PREDATORS
Colonel

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaawww

« Reply #471 on: April 21, 2009, 13:34:53 PM »

well, this turned out to be a quite fun era for me *Smiley*

i had a long period (8 months) of not-playing IO (guess that makes me kinda quitter too *freak* ), and when i finally returned to my favorite time-killing amusement, i found out my old in-game acc's (and there are many of them *freak* ) are still active, so i resurrected a few of them, and decide to play in r4 too...

i was more than a month late, but i had 'round 400k gold, and tons of goldmines around me, so i thought, why don't i have some fun and see how far can i keep thing going *Smiley* after some weeks, andy_eu approached me after spying my 3 millions in main, and seeing that i tend to play the same way as he did *hihi* so i became a member of LPS...

since i was way behind others, during my first month of playing i haven't attacked much, 'cause i was rather doing my elite researches. and finally when i grew some army, and started participating in wars, andy and mircicako decided to kick me out 'cause of my ties with sv_iv from r2 where we were arranging 4 her to join PREDATORS..

and so it came to pass, that i become a Smoker wassup in the beginning there we were only a 2 member alliance, and i had to took over the leadership from sv_iv, who had a lot of work to do IRL.. we were declaring a lot of wars, and i think i lead the alliance the best i could. i joined the alliance right about the end of the AvengerIV - Smokers war, and after that we lost only 1 war (to those dam x_legione, which disbanded right after pillaging us a couple of times *black_eye* ) and we won 19 wars hard

so the end for me in this era looks like this: i'm the leader of the no.2 alliance, i've fought my way into top mili (hopefully i'll be able to stay there the next couple of hours :d ) and the most important thing, i got to know new friends, which is why i decided to play the next era in r4, this time from the beginning *Smiley*

*bravo* hope to see you guys all next era, and that the smokers will be active again *bravo* if they won't, look 4 PREDATORS *hihi* *freak*
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 13:36:06 PM by stud » Logged

Some say the glass is half empty, some say the glass is half full, I say are you going to drink that? *beer*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #472 on: April 21, 2009, 15:59:38 PM »

well, this turned out to be a quite fun era for me *Smiley*

i had a long period (8 months) of not-playing IO (guess that makes me kinda quitter too *freak* ), and when i finally returned to my favorite time-killing amusement, i found out my old in-game acc's (and there are many of them *freak* ) are still active, so i resurrected a few of them, and decide to play in r4 too...

i was more than a month late, but i had 'round 400k gold, and tons of goldmines around me, so i thought, why don't i have some fun and see how far can i keep thing going *Smiley* after some weeks, andy_eu approached me after spying my 3 millions in main, and seeing that i tend to play the same way as he did *hihi* so i became a member of LPS...

since i was way behind others, during my first month of playing i haven't attacked much, 'cause i was rather doing my elite researches. and finally when i grew some army, and started participating in wars, andy and mircicako decided to kick me out 'cause of my ties with sv_iv from r2 where we were arranging 4 her to join PREDATORS..

and so it came to pass, that i become a Smoker wassup in the beginning there we were only a 2 member alliance, and i had to took over the leadership from sv_iv, who had a lot of work to do IRL.. we were declaring a lot of wars, and i think i lead the alliance the best i could. i joined the alliance right about the end of the AvengerIV - Smokers war, and after that we lost only 1 war (to those dam x_legione, which disbanded right after pillaging us a couple of times *black_eye* ) and we won 19 wars hard

so the end for me in this era looks like this: i'm the leader of the no.2 alliance, i've fought my way into top mili (hopefully i'll be able to stay there the next couple of hours :d ) and the most important thing, i got to know new friends, which is why i decided to play the next era in r4, this time from the beginning *Smiley*

*bravo* hope to see you guys all next era, and that the smokers will be active again *bravo* if they won't, look 4 PREDATORS *hihi* *freak*

Great job, stud and sv_iv, I am really glad smokers was there this era and I got to actually enter their alliance at least 5-6 times *Grin* Thanks to you I have come to fight one of the best wars in my IO carreer against X_Legione and got to know Svetlana  *rose*  Good luck next era and keep it smoking  evil4
sv_iv
Lieutenant

« Reply #473 on: April 24, 2009, 15:20:12 PM »

Well, I couldn't resist and logged in R4 and started to build my small empire... And was asking people if they are going to play for smokers this era... And I think, I will start a new topic in forum for this era too...

samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #474 on: May 13, 2009, 22:17:43 PM »

seem smokers did really well without me well done guys *bravo* *bravo* *bravo* *bravo*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Horde
Captain

« Reply #475 on: May 13, 2009, 23:46:09 PM »

Well, I couldn't resist and logged in R4 and started to build my small empire... And was asking people if they are going to play for smokers this era... And I think, I will start a new topic in forum for this era too...
good to have smokers back  *rose*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: