Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 11:54:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SO IT BEGINS!!!  (Read 32393 times)
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2009, 22:30:43 PM »

I registrated to IO NI about 5 mins. And got deleted... Damn i really wanna try this game..
Your acc shouldnt get deleted. you should have time till next friday to activate premium. 30 credits is arround 2 euro over mobile phone.

I wanna play too but, i can't since it seems i've joined the dark side... I'm a nomad now!  wassup
Do you wish to exchange places? *hihi*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2009, 22:34:11 PM »

*hihi* Well in both cases i would lose... With u nomad or not...  *freak*
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2009, 22:40:45 PM »

I wanna play too but, i can't since it seems i've joined the dark side... I'm a nomad now!  wassup

I want to kick your @ss *Angry*

I am the one and only!
robyalla2econda
Community Manager

« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2009, 22:41:34 PM »

I want to kick your @ss *Angry*
I love you too!  *rose*
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2009, 04:15:08 AM »

youre always the best    *rose*  [:-}

exactly ! I hate tiger, he gives me an inferiority complex of humangous proportions ! Last nomad era me and my boyfriend barely slept to hire soldiers all night, missed days at school not to talk about a social life and we couldnt do much at all. And tiger had a kid, job, school, private lessons, had to make wine, go to parties and still won like pretty much there was to win! I dont want to even think what would happen if he actually TRIED to win! In the bulgarian forum Oton uses him to scare people off, you know ! I think they halfed the prizes this era just cause they expect him to win automatically *Grin* Scary thought, I am telling you, but I cant imagine if tiger decides to play seriously, where are we gonna end up  *sos*
smruti
« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

exactly ! I hate tiger, he gives me an inferiority complex of humangous proportions ! Last nomad era me and my boyfriend barely slept to hire soldiers all night, missed days at school not to talk about a social life and we couldnt do much at all. And tiger had a kid, job, school, private lessons, had to make wine, go to parties and still won like pretty much there was to win! I dont want to even think what would happen if he actually TRIED to win! In the bulgarian forum Oton uses him to scare people off, you know ! I think they halfed the prizes this era just cause they expect him to win automatically *Grin* Scary thought, I am telling you, but I cant imagine if tiger decides to play seriously, where are we gonna end up  *sos*
we are gonna end up chasing him  *sos* *sos*
tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2009, 10:57:14 AM »

And i like isolde very much. Another unreturned love for me.  *hihi* i didnt expect you will be so cruel on forum.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hihi* *hihi*
And about prizes, real deal is next. You probably read in another topic that krum is guilty that russia closed gas to europe. So they lower the prizes so krum will be able to pay europe losses they suffer.  *hihi* And halved prizes wont be enough to satisfy my wife, so i will have to pay from my own pocket for permission to play. *Smiley*

PS. Please PM me what oton is saying on bg forum. i am so curious.  *hihi*

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
Feera
Private

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2009, 13:43:51 PM »

Feera , u are  right on time for Nomads  *sos*

Yes  Smruti *hihi*, I did not even register a new account at Nomads, just activated premium at my old account. I will play with 1 account only. And as Tiger says, I was waiting so long and so desperately for the beginning of Era 3, the break was deadly, painfully and excrutiatingly long and unbearable.  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* And now this "heroin and cocaine" awaits us again.  *sos*  *gamer*
kingjohn
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2009, 16:05:08 PM »

I miss you so much too feera!! How are you doing?? What have you been up to lately??  *rose* *rose* *rose*
smruti
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2009, 17:10:26 PM »

I miss you so much too feera!! How are you doing?? What have you been up to lately??  *rose* *rose* *rose*

KJ u sure wanna play NI?? as u can only get max 4 provs  Huh? Huh?
Feera
Private

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2009, 18:03:32 PM »

*Grin* Legendary Johnie will be very frustrated and limited by the number of provinces here.  *hahaha* Johnie please show everyone your genuine skills *rose*
___justus_
Lieutenant

« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2009, 00:36:37 AM »

yes but he can build very much granaries to 4 provinces .. *cool*    popula is power  *OldMan*  so not john ?  *hihi*
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 05:06:20 AM by ___justus_ » Logged

Slave for justice and vengeance
kingjohn
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2009, 08:03:57 AM »

*Grin* Legendary Johnie will be very frustrated and limited by the number of provinces here.  *hahaha* Johnie please show everyone your genuine skills *rose*

hey feera, is that your picture on the profile,I have to admit you are more handsome than me  rant rant rant sorry feera, just a short note on politics, you are from UKraine right, now UKraine stop making gas to European country, we should contact the president of Ukraine to stop gas to Croatian and then all the tigers there will freeze to death. Then we shall rule the world, hahaha. Just kidding *Grin* Anyway, hope everythings well with you.
smruti
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 08:21:56 AM »

hey feera, is that your picture on the profile,I have to admit you are more handsome than me  rant rant rant sorry feera, just a short note on politics, you are from UKraine right, now UKraine stop making gas to European country, we should contact the president of Ukraine to stop gas to Croatian and then all the tigers there will freeze to death. Then we shall rule the world, hahaha. Just kidding *Grin* Anyway, hope everythings well with you.
hahaha u watch too much news channels..and m sure u aint joking on tiger freezing  *hihi* *hihi* u really want so u can try Nomads  *hihi* *hihi*
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »

*pardon* ukraine aint sending us gas so we import it from france and other countries  *ok* i think  *xxx*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: