Imperia Online International
March 29, 2024, 17:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting active alliance members(pinoys are favorable)  (Read 13139 times)
Lycan
« on: December 31, 2008, 11:38:19 AM »

Am recruiting members. join my alliance White_Wolf and i'll try my best to make it to the top. we're not that strong but we aim to defeat the strong players and spare the weak. We're knights and not barbarians losing honor. We use our brain and not our fists. See yah all in the battlefield.
Para sa mga pinoy, sali kau saken. ^^    evil4
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 16:48:10 PM »

Am recruiting members. join my alliance White_Wolf and i'll try my best to make it to the top. we're not that strong but we aim to defeat the strong players and spare the weak. We're knights and not barbarians losing honor. We use our brain and not our fists. See yah all in the battlefield.
Para sa mga pinoy, sali kau saken. ^^    evil4

omg..... funniest thing i read here for a long time  *hahaha*

1. how will you make it to the top if you spare the weak Huh?

2. using brain instead of fists  *Shocked* this is a war game and not a spelling contest  *hihi*

3. i guess we all will see your brain spilled all over the battle field  *suicide*

and 4.   i can tell you from my life experience (not only in game) in all the fights i fought my fists always beat the brain out of someone  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Lycan
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 17:01:49 PM »

i see. there ae alot of stupid players who does not understand the meaning of what i said. oh well. there's no need for me to explain. s haha.
 evil3 evil4
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 21:49:46 PM by tiger » Logged
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 19:28:44 PM »

woahh someone is crying like a baby  *Tongue*

plus i can see a ban from forum is comming up  *hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 19:39:08 PM »

i see. there ae alot of stupid players who does not understand the meaning of what i said. oh well. there's no need for me to explain. such stupid players like you don't understand it and juz keep on saying stupid things coz u are spammers right?? spammers like you should juz shut their fuckin mouth coz u know nothing but shit. haha.
 evil3 evil4

Stupid players are not even allowed to read this and make a reply. Am not looking for stupid players if you know what i mean. So juz fuckin mind your own business.
yea and we can also kill you *Smiley* so watch your mouth little farmer or i burn you and make gold coin out of you   evil4

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 19:40:57 PM »

*hahaha* *hahaha* *hahaha* an alliance called "gold coiners"  *hihi* so thats the way of sparing the weak  *Grin*

tiger
Community Manager

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 21:52:59 PM »

i see. there ae alot of stupid players who does not understand the meaning of what i said. oh well. there's no need for me to explain. s haha.
 evil3 evil4

I deleted  most of your message. Because it was insulting and you used to many not so polite words. You could say that in more polite manner or you could write that players could contact you in PM and lock topic so others wont be able to spam it. Other people writting isnt reason to became inpolite.
Next time you write like that you will get ban.
Happy New Year!

tiger
Croatian Community Manager
samyoboy
Colonel

I'm a busy man

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »

evil3 evil4

Well after reading you whole message and seeing how angry you get to a freindly bit of banter!! I bet you will be jumping up and down with steam comming out your ears!! After i've killed you! *hahaha* *hahaha*

THERE IS METHOD BEHIND MY MADNESS 
Lycan
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »

i see. is this how you greet people??
you should be careful on how you reply too to show you manners. this is just the way you reply showing that you don't learn anything. If eve i'll get banned here, so what. i juz defend myself and i don't intend to hurt others the way you do it. this is a game fo fun and not a game to insult others. you juz show how rude you people are. you wanna kill me?? Then do it if you can. Come to my country and do it. Let's juz see what happens to you guys.
Starbuck
Global Moderator

Qui s'y frotte, s'y pique

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 09:36:31 AM »

i see. is this how you greet people??
you should be careful on how you reply too to show you manners. this is just the way you reply showing that you don't learn anything. If eve i'll get banned here, so what. i juz defend myself and i don't intend to hurt others the way you do it. this is a game fo fun and not a game to insult others. you juz show how rude you people are. you wanna kill me?? Then do it if you can. Come to my country and do it. Let's juz see what happens to you guys.

Lycan, I think you are misunderstanding the comments posted by Samyoboy and Berserkers.
No one is going to "kill you" personally. However, that is a common way to say that players are going to kill your army in-game. And because an army is the lifeline of any players in IO, defeating it is also defeating (ie: killing) the player's account (not you, as a real-life individual).

Imperia Online is about wars and battles, so don't be surprized if players taunt you and provoke you ... it's a way to test your nerves before engaging army vs army in-game : call it psychological warfare or outsized egos *wink*
but the best way to deal with it is either to reply in the same tone (provoking, yet good-spirited ... not "you are all stupid, brainwashed doodleheads" or anything like that *wink*) or to duel them in-game to show your true colors.

And believe me when I'm saying this, both Berserkers ans Samyoboy would be delighted at nothing better than a good fight, with a tenacious and brave warrior duelling fairly, yet uncompromisingly with them.

that's why, don't lock your recruitment topic just yet. And prove them wrong by your acts.

Have fun, *rose*
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 09:41:24 AM by Starbuck » Logged

Deus populusque
jai86
Private

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 10:41:43 AM »

i think realm 4 is fun to play in. when is it opening again? evil4 evil4 evil4
Lord Vaynard
White Wolf of Norgard
Private

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 10:58:01 AM »

passersby