Imperia Online International
April 20, 2024, 04:15:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recreating Mongol Empire, diary!  (Read 101659 times)
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2008, 21:53:58 PM »

Many pillagers get a star, just ask makatas.
he had economy  *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos* *sos*  *freak*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Horde
Captain

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2008, 01:33:49 AM »

well i doubt i will  *freak*   *freak* pillages doesnt get so much MP  *hmm*
just hit some armies... it's better then fortresses... each lvl 7 fort gives you 32 points, + the army inside... every 50k villagers gives you 50 points + the army that is killed  *hahaha*

This signature picture was made by Naylrod -- Rest In Peace my friend!
enkhuush
Sergeant

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2008, 07:55:38 AM »

As our empire's plan I was close to acquire new province, but unfortunately this couldn't be done on our pledging empire's 5th day. Something unthinkable happended, our fortress has been attacked by bazo the Hungarian warlord  evil4!. Fortress battle was very fierce and as battle dragged out our brave archers struck fatal blow to invading army killing their commander whose name is unknown.  *bravo*

P.S: I got medal from this battle. For what reason people have medal? Anyone know it?

So let's go to other story. Now our university level 6 and architecture 4. I reached my previous goals. For other information i won't write here because of safety of future game.  *pardon*

On the next post I hope to colonize a province, getting close to 15 province objective. And invading those who gave reason to do it. (I am not sure include bazo to my list) *Grin*

Oh forgot to tell that our empire has 10000+ citizens. Hurray!

Note: Our alliance hasn't formed yet (until one of us got 150 points).  write
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 16:28:50 PM by enkhuush » Logged
Horde
Captain

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2008, 11:22:09 AM »

As our empire's plan I was close to acquire new province, but unfortunately this couldn't be done on our pledging empire's 5th day. Something unthinkable happended, our fortress has been attacked by bazo the Hungarian warlord  evil4!. Fortress battle was very fierce and as battle dragged out our brave archers struck fatal blow to invading army killing their commander whose name is unknown.  *bravo*

P.S: I got medal from this battle. For what reason people have medal? Anyone know it?

So let's go to other story. Now our university level 6 and architecture 4. I reached my previous goals. For other information i won't write here because of safety of future game.  *pardon*

On the next post I hope to colonize a province, getting close to 15 province objective. And invading those who gave reason to do it. (I am not sure include bazo to my list) *Grin*

Oh forgot to tell that our empire has 10000+ citizens. Hurray!

I thought this threat was about an alliance... now I see it is only about you...  *suicide*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2008, 13:37:18 PM »

just hit some armies... it's better then fortresses... each lvl 7 fort gives you 32 points, + the army inside... every 50k villagers gives you 50 points + the army that is killed  *hahaha*
i know,in realm 38 i got some 5 k MP from pillages *Smiley*  (mostly just villagers,no army   *freak* )

enkhuush
Sergeant

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2008, 16:23:59 PM »

I shall write about our alliance when it is formed. Until then.  *ok*
Xpertiza
Hardcore !
Sergeant

who cares

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2008, 11:11:36 AM »

Is this era our main objective is to be the best and strongest alliance in Realm 4.

Other objectives are:
Reaching 1000000+ points.
 - One of us colonizing at least 15 provinces.
 - One of us getting a Marshal rank.
 - Making federation with other alliances. (Is Federation possible in v1?).

God help us all
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 11:13:37 AM by Xpertiza » Logged

if I go down, remember me with the good boys
isolde
Addict for life
Forum Staff

Η ευτυχία ανήκει στους αυτάρκης

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »

God help us all
God help him *Grin* He needs it more  *hihi*
enkhuush
Sergeant

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2009, 16:18:12 PM »

With the new year all parties agreed to ceasefire their fighting until today at 23 p.m (GMT+8). Using this opportunity shaman of Mongols HotZetiger found "ERLIG" alliance or brotherhood and many mongols joined. However one man whose named Aprogr has made ambitious plan to create other brotherhood, the "MUGHAL". I suspect that some of us will follow him.  write
    For now we will remember our ancestor's words: "If we united, we're strong". So there won't be battle between us. Instead we shall protect each other until our last blood. *bear*
    One morning our leader shaman HotZetiger after looking blue sky of our land said: "We Mongols shall not fight with Turks and Ukraine. For other people let the Tengri (Sky) decide their fate. Never in living history Mongols attacked others without proper reason. If they want to become our ally we will welcome; if they want to become our enemy we won't forgive them; if they live with us side by side in harmony, we will be in peace and trade with them".
     The new history of Mongol Empire has begun...
KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2009, 17:23:43 PM »

just try attacking croatians and you see that even the great sky cant save you   *freak*
oh and dont worry.seems hes multy..i mean aprogr and uprogr in same alliance come on   *freak*
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 17:40:25 PM by KoSaC » Logged

Horde
Captain

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2009, 23:29:21 PM »

Finaly, the mongols have united in one alliance... now it is easier to find them all  *hahaha*

Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2009, 09:31:20 AM »

With the new year all parties agreed to ceasefire their fighting until today at 23 p.m (GMT+8). Using this opportunity shaman of Mongols HotZetiger found "ERLIG" alliance or brotherhood and many mongols joined. However one man whose named Aprogr has made ambitious plan to create other brotherhood, the "MUGHAL". I suspect that some of us will follow him.  write
    For now we will remember our ancestor's words: "If we united, we're strong". So there won't be battle between us. Instead we shall protect each other until our last blood. *bear*
    One morning our leader shaman HotZetiger after looking blue sky of our land said: "We Mongols shall not fight with Turks and Ukraine. For other people let the Tengri (Sky) decide their fate. Never in living history Mongols attacked others without proper reason. If they want to become our ally we will welcome; if they want to become our enemy we won't forgive them; if they live with us side by side in harmony, we will be in peace and trade with them".

eeehhhrrrr  it makes me sick...... "harmony", "side by side" and even "peace"  *Tongue*

it must be the german part inside me  evil3

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

GORONJA
Killerator
Sergeant

NO HONOR,NO RESPECT,NO RULES,ONLY WIN

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2009, 14:09:16 PM »

*Angry* *gamer* Be prepare Deathstars are come  *Angry* rant

PANTA RHEI  BEST GENERAL
Berserkers
PILLAGE MARSHAL
Captain

Nobody will be left behind!

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2009, 14:43:31 PM »

*Angry* *gamer* Be prepare Deathstars are come  *Angry* rant

don´t worry about them  *hihi* as the name of this alliance already says Deathstars are death stars  *Grin*

FOR MY BROTHER OF ARMS NAYLROD, NEVER FORGET YOU MATE

Xpertiza
Hardcore !
Sergeant

who cares

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2009, 14:45:24 PM »

don´t worry about them  *hihi* as the name of this alliance already says Deathstars are death stars  *Grin*
the stars of death   *sos*

if I go down, remember me with the good boys
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: