Imperia Online International
March 28, 2024, 19:35:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RANKING  (Read 17358 times)
paguonis
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 01:31:35 AM »

first off i did not multiaccount i have never played any other accounts other than my own !  *Angry* yes i made a stupid move in desperation to get back what was taken from us. we were ganged up on and tricked delt with snitches they put in our alliance to set us up we are a good alliance we do not condone cheating all cheaters were always put out! we are not cheaters and never will be I made a bad choice and got talked into doing something stupid and i regret it and wish i could take it back but i cant !  *black_eye*
So you where baned just for mistake?Huh?Huh??Skytlam and other whose get in open aliance as trojan horse is well was just a mistake?Huh?Huh??then give back points from war you defeated but taked as winers becouse of trojan,who where was not member of our aliance,but by stupid rules it was counted.
What about Scorpio ban?Huh??
You can't find players now to join your aliance,becouse you use newones as tarans to get points in aliance lader.
Randomfire was one of the best,but IT WAS it is not now.
detanator
mrs.carman
Private

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 03:14:39 AM »

if you must know scoripo never got banned *stop*as for anybody else that have got banned from my alliance were put out for cheating *Angry*
tojan horse dont even know what your talking about *hmm* if your talking about russia war i was unaware until after it happened and if i could give back points i would *rose* im not saying it was right  *black_eye* but it was out of my control head_hurts_kr my most sincere apologys  *rose*

ELdeRS
Private

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2009, 19:51:46 PM »

Yes randomfire is best!!!  *heart* But about EVIL I think that they are Bulgarians and have multiaccaunts...When I was in Latvia alliances they attacked so correct...A few secconds before armie arrives they have their attack...I don't think that this was fair... No one chould do that all the time...About theslavs...They are  rant .... They where threating to other allinces to make war against them and lose or they will attack and destroy...That is smart but not fair... We got some stupid allinces that done like that...Damn them...We should fight all together and with our minds...RANDOMFIRE=BEST!!!
detanator
mrs.carman
Private

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2009, 07:41:39 AM »

Yes randomfire is best!!!  *heart* But about EVIL I think that they are Bulgarians and have multiaccaunts...When I was in Latvia alliances they attacked so correct...A few secconds before armie arrives they have their attack...I don't think that this was fair... No one chould do that all the time...About theslavs...They are  rant .... They where threating to other allinces to make war against them and lose or they will attack and destroy...That is smart but not fair... We got some stupid allinces that done like that...Damn them...We should fight all together and with our minds...RANDOMFIRE=BEST!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: