Imperia Online International
April 19, 2024, 15:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: United States and Canadian Players!!!!!  (Read 9595 times)
joejoejoe
Private

« on: August 01, 2008, 13:23:19 PM »

As anyone who has played IO knows it is best to have an allience that can be on around the same time. Being in different counrtries all over the world makes this hard and creates the dreaded language barrier. A good allience should have members that are able to communicate and send waves of attacks out in conjunction with each other.
I will be starting an allience in realm 3 called United. I need experienced players to join in and help me dominate.
If you are interested message me or email me at Jsr0531@cwc.edu with a subject tittle Recruit Realm 3. Please include your name and account name and I will send you an invite. You can also go to the allience and join as I will be leaving it unlocked for anyone to join. Let's rise up and create an allience that can dominate and work together as each era restarts. My ultimate goal is to create an allience that will be restarted with each era restart and that could possibly spread to other realms.
PYGMILIAN
Private

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 17:47:31 PM »

you are definately another player  that sees the time difference as a barrier Let alone the language barrier you have implied. It is a shame that these misconceptions always find their way into online games

experiance takes time to come, if you don't see it coming then it means you shoold reconsider your logic
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 00:26:30 AM »

best alliances are international

Polymeron
Captain

Be the Storm

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 18:07:52 PM »

Though conceivably, you can have an international alliance that has good English all around. Not only do you have Americans, Brits and Aussies in a good spread around the globe, but also other players who do not reside in English speaking countries can have good English. I'm Israeli, for instance. So, it's not as big a problem as one might think *pardon*

Respect GW, or we'll see how good your AA is.
joejoejoe
Private

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 16:05:24 PM »

Well i shouldnt have left the options so narrow. I retract my idea of US and Canadian players only. I just want a good english speaking allience that will work together. I need people who know the game and are experienced IO players.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 17:10:40 PM »

i was once in a bulgarian speaking alliance, where only the leader and another player spoke english, it was very funny *Grin*

luvsky
Private

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 09:36:02 AM »

I am new to IO but active player, wonder you wanna consider me?
nuno96
Private

there is nothing more to say

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 10:31:51 AM »

lolz canz i joins u allince i am good playar and speek inglit very good *freak* *freak* *xxx*

"The gods will be with us as we march into battle, they will be with us when we fight, they will be with us in death, they will be with us in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bilko1
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 13:50:20 PM »

I am new to IO but active player, wonder you wanna consider me?

Leave IO while you still got a chance... *freak* we're allready adicted...we can't...  *freak*
bran360
Lieutenant

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 20:16:57 PM »

my advise is to watch out for a bulgarian gangbang *freak* *hihi*

Building more farms is just giving your enemy more pillage points in wars. You fix this by..... STOP BUILDING THEM
nuno96
Private

there is nothing more to say

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2008, 08:43:29 AM »

mez angryt u not invitatatioan me in realmz 3, why uz not invitattation me ? *freak* *pardon* *xxx* *Tongue*

"The gods will be with us as we march into battle, they will be with us when we fight, they will be with us in death, they will be with us in VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nicklas
Sergeant

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 14:52:58 PM »

Well i shouldnt have left the options so narrow. I retract my idea of US and Canadian players only. I just want a good english speaking allience that will work together. I need people who know the game and are experienced IO players.

Well if you are going to play with US and Canadian players only you should put Spanish as well....Was it around 1/3 of the American population having spanish as a mother tongue?  As for the English barrier I believe that there are thousands of people in the forum, with english as a second language, that write in english times better than the average American *Grin* or at least they know that Europe is not a country wassup
StriderHR
Private

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 16:04:16 PM »

*hihi*, thats true, seen a reportage about knowledge of average American;

they have put a big sign EUROPE on Australia on a Map and asked few Americans about where is Europe?
9 out of 10 have pointed to Australia

Then they put Great Britain on New Zealand, that has made a few Amers worried, "our allay is sooo small" Huh?   *xxx* *freak* *hahaha*

Only thing they know is what that stupid president says on TV, in my country what politician say is almost always a lie, we don't trust them, we rather think for ourself regardless of press, TV ... , I suppose thinking is hard for Americans.  *hihi*

Just one remark, not all Americans are like that, and here in Croatia we have people that are that way to, just not so many!  *black_eye*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2008, 16:16:00 PM by StriderHR » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: