Imperia Online International
April 23, 2024, 09:52:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Iloveyou Vs Cangaru  (Read 24678 times)
kingjohn
« on: July 24, 2008, 18:23:52 PM »

Iloveyou lost 18,384 points, cangaru lost 44153 points

Iloveyou earned 2975 mili points , cangaru earned 1225 milipoints

Iloveyou gained 65 honor and gained 2136169 gold.

This battle caused me to get Major General military points.  *rose* *rose* *rose*

No battle reports because it is less than 7 days old, I was lucky, 2 minutes after the battle the defender went online.  *hahaha* *freak* *hihi*

Starting morale at 74 as leader and tactics 10, lost 12 honor to attack. Won battle at morale 47. After this battle, he exited my 3X. The reason he lost way more than networth than me due to my melee 12, armor 12, range 12 and mili meds 12.
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 18:36:16 PM »

wow, is funny when people talked about themselves at the 3rd person. i`m surprised that you dared attack anyone, though. and i see that your knowledge of battle calculator still lacks. btw, that battle has nothing special to be put in the hall of fame, is not like you killed a good player. 
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 18:37:00 PM by k_mihai » Logged

kingjohn
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 18:41:53 PM »

wow, is funny when people talked about themselves at the 3rd person. i`m surprised that you dared attack anyone, though. and i see that your knowledge of battle calculator still lacks. btw, that battle has nothing special to be put in the hall of fame, is not like you killed a good player. 

Everyone knows u want me to fail, now suck it up and kiss my feet because I will win mili points r4, btw who are you to decide who is good or bad, before the battle he had more networth than you or hiske.  *rose* *rose* *rose* Sorry you don't know how to fight, so you have no right to talk. I never liked your ways of battles, so get used to it. Your opinion doesn't matters.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 18:44:00 PM by kingjohn » Logged
Machucado
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 19:08:39 PM »

Well who are you trying to impress, Johnny? There are hundreds of better battles every day, noone else posts them... only you.
kingjohn
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 19:09:29 PM »

Well who are you trying to impress, Johnny? There are hundreds of better battles every day, noone else posts them... only you.

This is what the forum is for, I kill the networth more than 2 to 1. hehehe. Damn good battle.
carman
Lieutenant

blue death

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 19:10:24 PM »

nice hit very well planned i see good job to bad some people are jelous that they cant play as good. thats why  they have to put down others posts. hooray
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 19:11:24 PM by carman » Logged

Machucado
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 19:12:18 PM »

Well, you haven't been around much Carman, I reckon.  *hihi*

Super duper battle, I have had 200 like those or better.  *pardon*
carman
Lieutenant

blue death

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 19:15:54 PM »

no it aint one of the best ive seen but hey at least he used this thread to post a winning battle so he thinks its hall a fame worthy at least someone finally posted somthing here evil3

k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 19:23:22 PM »

Everyone knows u want me to fail, now suck it up and kiss my feet because I will win mili points r4, btw who are you to decide who is good or bad, before the battle he had more networth than you or hiske.  *rose* *rose* *rose* Sorry you don't know how to fight, so you have no right to talk. I never liked your ways of battles, so get used to it. Your opinion doesn't matters.

you never liked battles at all *Grin* probably, that`s why you opened that topic, cause is one of your rarest victories in you whole IO and probably for you, is a big deal. but as mc said, people have hundreds of battles against sitting duck players (players who are off a lot and leave their armies home), and they don`t post them on the hall of fame. also, you don`t have time to win any mil ranks now.   

nice hit very well planned i see good job to bad some people are jelous that they cant play as good. thats why  they have to put down others posts. hooray

sure, the expert talked.

Machucado
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 19:47:41 PM »

you don`t have time to win any mil ranks now.   

Time? TIME?
Radooo
Colonel

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 19:49:12 PM »

Time? TIME?

*hahaha* *hahaha*

Even players with 100k net points can do battle like this. Anyway it's a start for KJ, he learned how to win a battle (even with some luck), but he has a lot more to learn before he can be no 1

I am the one and only!
k_mihai
Major

Real Quitter

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2008, 19:59:41 PM »

Time? TIME?

oki, skills *Grin*

KoSaC
Forum Staff

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2008, 20:40:13 PM »

oki, skills *Grin*
*hahaha* true  *hihi*

Everyone needs to believe in something.
I believe I'll have another beer. *bear*
Feera
Private

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2008, 21:39:38 PM »

Why do you all assault Kingjohn??? It may not be a very bloody attack, it may not deserve hall of fame, it did not bring hundreds of morale. But there is something important here worth mentioning. Kingjohn promised that he will prove that he is a fully-fledged and multidimensional player in IO, leaving all other players in shadow, overshadowing all other players in Net Worth proficiency and proving that he might blow a serious military defeat to all those who underestimate his military skills. If you do not agree with my opinion, please express your counter-opinion to me. I put a signature of FEERA's objectivity and impartiality here. I am proud about principiality and honesty of Kingjohn.
faruk
Private

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2008, 21:43:18 PM »

I think somebody is jealous of ILoveyou's big battle,,I am also jealous of him because I had also a big battle today and I hoped to win a medal,,but this war is bigger than my war,,congratulation Iloveyou,,
İt is good job and you are a big attacker,,
good evening everybody,, enjoy your game,
Faruk06
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: